Chapter 32 - Reason #2 for not wearing dresses: You might have to fight in them.

So here is the continuation of chapter 31!!

So I know this isn’t one of my longest chapters, but hey, it’s better than getting maybe five pages a week like I use to!!!

So I got a lot of new gakuseis this time so this is a shout out to csd14ll, xMysticMoonx, turtlezz201, BunnyFox, NinjaDeidaralove123, EpicPurple28, CandyNinja, IronHidescannonlover.

I am sorry that this chapter is so late (all most a whole month O.O), but I have a lot of reasons to why it is.

1. I am having more family troubles, and I don't really like to write when I do.

2. I am once again having internet problems, so i can't save.

3. There was a nasty virus going around that would completely shut down your computer, so I had to stay off my computer for a little bit.

4. I have been feeling really bored with this chapter and not wanting to write it, but I really want to start writing Shippuden soon, so I have to deal with it and write!

5. Oh and I went back, and edited some of my older chapters. I realized that my idea of Harmony when I started was soooo much different, but i think she is better now, she seems more real, and not as fake. Yea!!! Improvement!!!

And those are my reasons that are so over used!! (But true!)

Oh and to all the people who wanted me to patch things up between Harmony and Kakashi, you might not want to read this chapter, because I make it even worse for the two of them... Just letting you know....

---------------------

Chapter 32-

Reason #2 for not wearing dresses: You might have to fight in them.. Which sucks...

-----------------

(Recap) Haven't done one of these in a long time....

 'Nala, what is happening to me..?' I asked her slowly.

'What do you mean?'

"I mean, look at me, my life. I don’t know what's happening to me. I use to never be like this. I use to be distant, cold, protective some of the time, and there were only a few people I truly cared for... But now, I have this short hair which us to symbolise a huge promise to me, wearing a dress, and I never thought that would happen, and I once again have a brother i care for some much I can't believe. I am so open now that I could almost tell a compete Stanger my life story, feel the need to please people, like Sakura and you for example, and there are so many people I want to protect that I can't even name them all." Nala looked up at me.

'I think that just means you are changing Harmony, for the better.'  I looked down at her and picked her up, holding her to my chest.

"Well, if I am changing for the better, why don’t my damn nightmares go away and quite reminding me about my past?"

'I don't know Harmony. I don't know...'

 (End if Recap)

As I slowly walked up the remaining stairs, I could hear the sound of people yelling. It sounded like Sasuke, the main event, wasn't here yet. I stopped walking and leaned up against the wall, taking my hair out of my messy bun and letting it fall down around my shoulders. I also moved my goggle to around my neck instead of on the top of my head, which was pounding in pain by the way.

"Geez, this people are so demanding. The moment they hear that the only Uchiha left is here, they flock like vultures. They don't even care if there were other people competing in this; all they wanted was the best meat out of all... Sasuke Uchiha..." I said mainly to myself. I slid down the wall until I was sitting down on a step. "I don't even know why they make such a fuss over him. All he is, is cold, arrogant, thinks his the best in the whole world, filled with vengeance, and is an all-around jerk! Damn, if Kou was still here, now that would give people a good reason to come all the way from the Hidden sand to see him in one fight. And Uchiha, even a prodigy, doesn't even compare to my Onii-chan." I stretched my arms over my head and then put them behind my head, leaning it against them.