Chapter 31 - Reason #1 for not wearing dresses: (continued below)

Chapter 30 may be dedicated to Pondoe, who use to be l2aven, but a shout out to hannahSmith868, Nmj123, and ZerosPrincess for being the newest Gakuseis!!!!

So here is chapter 31 everyone!!!! The final stage of the chunin exams!!!!

Sorry that it's late (I say this every chapter -_-') But my computer is again have internet connection, so no saving half the time, and them my computer likes to shut itself off when I am at school, so every time I get home, half of what I write is gone. Oh, and the shopping scene was really iffy to write over and over again, so that helped, and I am also way to dang busy because of the winter holiday.... So yeah, those are my excuses for this week; they will either be the same or maybe some new ones in the next chapter.... I think I am turning into Kakashi!!! NOOOOO!!! (He is amazing but still....)

----------

Chapter 31 - Reason #1 for not wearing dresses: You might attract unwanted attention. Big no no

----------

Date, I really don't know any more, I lost my calendar, but maybe somewhere near September.

First rule: Never, ever let you cat talk you into shopping, especially for clothes.

So this was after the whole Gaara going crazy and trying to kill Lee, talking with Naruto and taking him out for Ramen (I miraculously still had money after that, I think he was holding back because i was his sister), and then nearly getting killed by a jaguar sized pissed off female cat, that knows how to fight against ninja's. Seeing as Nala didn't get to kill me, she thought the next best thing was to torture me and take me me Cough* force* Cough to go shopping. And not for any ninja tools or even food, you know stuff that I might need to LIVE! No, she made me go shopping for clothes!!! And what's worse is that we saw Sakura and Ino, who for some odd reason, forgave me for not telling them and all that,.*by the way, apparently Ino had cut her hair in her fight with Saukra, so now all the girls that long hair, now all have short hair, we are all fails* .. Anyway, so we saw them when we were walking *I was being dragged against my will* though the market place. Nala had told them that we were going to go shopping... Oh God, never tell those two you are going shopping, it's scary. So tem where all happy and sparkly like, and they ended up being some accomplishes to Nala in kidnapping me....  HELP ME!! I AM GOING TO DIE!!! Ow, don't hit people, it's mean, and I was just telling the truth... OKAY!! OKAY!!! I'LL STOP!!! PLEASE DON'T HIT ME AGAIN SAKURA!!!!

Okay, so that last thought wasn't really written in my journal... More like spoken out loud and trying to defend one's self when being surrounded by three cry beings with my feet tied up... Yes, they tied up my feet after I tried to run away many. Many times.

So here I was, lying on the ground covered in dirt, with me legs tied up, with a giant bump on my head from Saukra hitting me again after I called her a cow, with tears streaming down my face.

"Oh quit you crying Harmony... A little shopping isn't going to hurt!! It's actually going to be really fun!!!" Ino said to me. I stopped crying.

"Yeah, it would be, if I was shopping for a new limited addition kunia, or maybe a new book or something like that. Not being help against my will to try on... shudder... dress." I said up to them, only to regret it about 2.1 seconds later when they all shared a look and smiled down evilly at me.

'Oh Harmony, we never said anything about try on dress, just clothes, but now that you said that...'  Nala said to me, making me instantly pale and try to crawl away, but the girls were too quick. They scooped me up and ran to the closed dress shop with me in the air, crying once again. Once they were in the shop they threw me to the ground and stared to run around randomly picking up anything that caught their eyes. Now the only reason didn’t leave, which I so would have, was because my own cat, was standing guard, not letting me move a muscle. After about 10 minutes of Sakura and Ino running around like they were chickens with their heads cut off, and not to mention yelling at each other every few seconds, then came up to me with their arms filled with dresses, all shapes, colours and patterns.