Chapter 30 - Toads, Fights, Image changes, Confessions, Chiefs and Sand..... o.O

So this chapter is dedicate to roselyn, but I want to put a shout out to KaylaKeilaSilva and chillagirl5 for being the newest gakuseis!!!

And of course I don't own Naruto, sadly!!!

And if there is anyone out there that loves red heads, there is one phycopathic one in this chapter, Enjoy!!!

Late Note after looking at reads and comments after school-

Comment to comments: YAAAA!!!!! PEOPLE LIKE MY STORY!!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!

Comment to reads: HOW IN THE HELL?!!! IT WAS 15,503 THIS MORNING!! NOW IT'S NEAR 15, 600!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

(Or more when this chapter is done... now it's 16,000 or something.... I am so Happy!!!! *AYE*)

(Now 16, 753.... O.O)

(Now 17,115 O.O O.O O.O )

So I think this needs something.

COOKIE SHOWER!!! EVERYONE GETS A COOKIE OF THEIR CHOICE!!!! But no taking two, remember to share, because there are so many of you.

Reasons for late chapter:

1. Really iffy to write it.... (It's hard to think of how to start a chapter sometimes.)

2. I had a really crappy and emotional week, and that's not good for a girl that made up a character with more emotions then herself, so I haven't really even want to write for a bit, like a break... But now I am back and I will try to not have the chapters so late.

3. I got a little kitten! So all my time on the computer, which wasn't that much to begin with, had now been cut down by half or so.... SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!! She is only about nine-weeks old, so she is really tiny, and I named her Cleo, like Cleopatra. I also wanted to name her hunter because she really loves to pounce on almost everything. (As I am typing this she is currently attacking my jeans and slippers, and then my wall....) She even sits on my left should just like Nala does!! I have my own Nala, but she also sprawls herself across my shoulder. (Writing this as she is currently doing that.) She kept my neck really warm! NO CLEO, MY HAIR IS NOT FOR EATING!!! DON'T GIVE MY NECK A HUG!! Oh so now you just want to lie on the one shoulder. AHHH!! YOUR NOSE IS REALLY COLD IN MY EAR!!! And now you are sitting on the one shoulder again and lean against my head.... this is going to wreak my back.... oh well... Now she is my hood... -_-" My cat is so crazy...

4. I am currently watching a new anime right now, so that has also cut my writing time.... Sorry.... (I am also reading a manga and a book on the side too...)

------------------------

Chapter 30 -

Toads, Fights, Image changes, Confessions, Chiefs and Sand..... That's a lot.... o.O

-----------------------

 The images of trees and leaves flashed by as I raced through them. 'Shit! Shit! Shit!!! I'm not going to make it!!! At this rate he'lll...'  I roughly shook my head, clearing that out of my thoughts. I quickly looked behind me and saw no one, but it didn't help that my hair was flying around wildly, making it hard to see. I sighed and looked forward gain, and just in time too. A low branch was coming it and I was going too fast to dodge it. I quickly flipped over it and stated to run again.  I could see the trees starting to thin out a little, signally the end of the forest, and I could faintly hear the sound of running water. 'Yosh!! I might make it, only a little bit furth-' with that my body lurched forward, making my losing my footing and sending my flying through the trees. I when I hit the ground, I skidded for a few feet on my side, making a dust cloud surround me.