Chapter 47 - A little Behind the Scene Stuff ^.-

Chapter shout out! This chapter goes out to FlyingonClouds, ChrisJoyBauista, jamiekatisawesome, RowenSatell, and JayeonKim, and both the last too are actually good friends of mine in real life, yes, they know my first and last name!!! LE GASP!!! And also, Rowen, not famous, semi-popular, and Jayeon, you are still a highlighter but I'm going to miss you!

 WHOOOO!!!  We broke the 60,000 reads goal, 1,000 vote’s goal, AND we have 100 gakuseis!!! COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!!! o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o<(^.^)> o

*Yes Rowen and Jayeon, both of you guys also get cookies...

Everyone in this chapter I own... Even myself... You can't not steal me... That would be kidnapping. And then you wouldn't get new chapters OR cookies... Or strawberries as a matter of fact.

And fair warning, this chapter is written slightly different the usual, so it might be a bit off. It's also a little AU, but not too much.

------------------------

Chapter 47- 

Behind-The-Scenes Torture Bonus!!!!!

-------------------------

Ahhh.... Oww... " Kotori moaned as he groggily woke up. He lifted his head to look around, but not seeing anything. He blinked a couple of times, seeing as it was a dream but was still unable to see anything, so he lifted his hands up to rub his eyes, only to find out that he couldn't move his arms, that they were tied tightly behind his back to something.. Only when he realized this did a searing pain appear on the back of his head. Like he had been hit hard. "Where am I..? ... What happened to me?" He asked no one in general, trying to remember what happened to him, but was pulling up nothing. All he could remember was working on the fighting scene that he had with Harmony/Suteki, and then walking off stage to Writer-sama, asking if it the shot was okay, and then... Nothing.

"Dammit.... What the hell is going on? ... Ow... My head...." He lowered his head back down, the back throbbing in pain.

"Can I please kill him now?" He jumped back up when a voice spoke in the darkness.

"No." A new voice said, close to where the first voice said. The sound of something scratching softly and rapidly against something was also heard, like someone writing something rapidly on paper.

'Who would be able to write in a place like this!? They wouldn't be able to see anything!"

"Why not. He's a bastard and many people want him dead. So why can't I do it now?" The first voice said, clearly angry and impatient, and also female.

"Humph Did you not you not read the comments? They didn't ask to kill him, they asked to torture him! HehehehehahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"  A third voice shirked, scaring him. It was closer than the other two, and he swore he felt the air around him move, like someone had walked past him. He didn't know the first two, but he really didn't want to know the third. But he could tell that it was a she and that she sounded older then the first and maybe even the second.

'Kill me? Torture me? Comments? Who in the hell are these people?!'  His thoughts raced as a forth, more quiet and more collected voice was heard.