Special Chapter - Christmas Omake =D

Chapter shout out! This chapter goes solely out to KiraKisa!  (I didn't really give enough time for anyone else to follow)

So, I was feeling in the Christmas mood and decided to make a little Christmas omake! Enjoy with some cookies and a glass of eggnog. And if you don't like eggnog, well, then eat some chocolate covered strawberries, but make sure they aren't zombie strawberries.

I also made this because I felt the last few chapters where lacking a certain insane red-head.

--------------

Special Chapter -

Christmas Omake =D

------------

'Twas the night before Christmas and all though the village, not a shinobi was stirring, not even-

'Snap'

"Damn it all to hell!'  

'Toss'

"What did that poor pin do to you? Hmmm?'

"You stay out of this! How do you know if that pin didn’t do something that made it deserve getting tossed like a piece of trash? Hmm?!'

Okay, maybe there were two shinobis, or two red haired, amber eyed, kunochi's that were wearing similar outfits had gone beyond stirring and where outside in the cold fidget air. One that was sitting on the railing, her legs crossed, looked like she was in her  late 20's had very long wavy blood red hair that had been placed in a side ponytail, her bangs done so they framed her face, and a Santa hat on the top of her head. But that wasn't the only Santa-like thing she wore, she also was wearing a small red dress with no sleeves, and went to her mid-thighs, all lined with white fur and a black bucket belt. She also wore  black leather heels that went to her mid-calf and white satin gloves that reached her elbows and a small red choker was in the center of her neck with a jingle bell on it,

"I have no clue how you can wear that. It's freaking freezing out here!" The other girl, who looked around 15/16 with shoulder length hair that was put up in two pigtails with jingle bells, and had her bangs clipped back by two black clips all but yelled as she stood and kicked the sack that was besides her. She was wearing a similar out it to the other, but it was less... err... it showed less skin. She wore a red jacket that was halfway zipped up, showing the white shirt underneath, a knee-length red skirt, her usual shinobi headband also replaced with a big black belt, white tights, and simple back shoes and simple white gloves to cover her hands. Like the other, all her red clothes were lined with white fur.

"And I really have no idea why I let you rope me into this!" Harmony said as she glared at Suteki who was still sitting on the railing, looking and her gloved covered arms.

"But Harmony-chan!! It's Christmas! We had to do something!" Suteki whinnied as she put her hand down and hopped off the railing. "No come on. I know you can break into the house no problem! But a little elbow grease into it! Hehehe, elbow grease."

"I still don't undestand why I'm doing this." Harmony muttered as she pulled out a small veil of water for her jacket, one of many that she had hidden on her. She had gotten into a habit of having them on her at all times. When she had some water in her hand she let her chakra flow into it and made it form into two lock picking picks, which she inserted into the door. 

After fidgeting with it for a few seconds and audible 'click' was heard and the door opened when Harmony twisted the handle.

"Finally! You were taking forever! I thought we would never get in, you useless bitch." Suteki said as she picked up the sack on the ground and walked in. A vein popped on Harmony's forehead as she too walked in and closed the door softly behind her.