Chapter 19 - Talking cats... Yeah I think I'm losing it... :3

This got messed up so I had to re-write all of it... bummer.

So like I said, I made this one as fast as I could! Enjoy!

I don't own Naruto that is all... I only own the ones I make up...

--------------------

Chapter 19-

Talking cats... Yeah I think I'm losing it... :3 (Meow.)

-----------------

Recap:

"What exactly happened?" Kakashi asked. Tazuna's body was starting to shake again.

"In front of everyone, Kaiza was put to death by Gatou!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tazuna told us the rest of his story about how and why Kaiza was killed and how Gatou took over this island and small country. Through the rest of the story I couldn't help but get madder and madder, until I couldn't take it anymore.

I stood up abruptly when he was finished, looking down and the table so my hair covered my face. There was a loud crash as my chair fell to the ground. Everyone jumped at the loud noise.

"Harmony! What's wro-" I cut Sakura off.

"Gatou." I growled from behind my hair. "So people these days still do whatever they want and toss other people’s lives away, like they are nothing but trash. It sickens me, all ways have and all ways will. I really hoped that would have changed. But I guess not.  People who do such a thing are worse than scum itself, and they have no heart and conscious. I don't what you have to be these days to be called a monster of demon, but to me, people like that will all be the real monster." When I was finished I was so made that I bet that everyone could feel my anger in the air. I turned and walked to the door with my fire red hair flowing in the air behind me. 

"Harmony, where are you going?" I heard Kakashi ask. I whipped around. I could tell that in this light and with my red hair and my anger, my eyes must have looked demonic or something, because everyone had a terrified look on their face. I smirked 'I like that look, that's the same one I want Gatou to wear when I come after him.' I closed my eyes and shook my head. 'No, don't think about things like that, or you'll be just like them.'

“I am going out to let out some steam, don't expect to see me till morning." I said with my eyes still closed. I opened them and looked straight at Tazuna. "Oh and Tazuna, tell Inari this. ’Kaiza was the type of person who was an honorable man, and a hero who loved his village and his family, no matter what he may think. Even I can see that, and I have seen a lot of the other type of people in my life.' “With that I turned around and slammed the door behind me and rushed into the forest with only the moon lighting my way.

----=^.^=------Naruto's POV ---=^.^=----

I watched the door that Harmony just went through, terrified out of my mind that she might come back and break the door, or somebody, into pieces. Her usual warm amber eyes so...so...animistic, and that smirk she had, even if it was only for a second made me think that if she wanted to, she could have killed us, all of us! She may have scared, and so did her smile, but her eyes, scared me the most. Her weird eyes held a new light to them and new found darkness and looked as hard as steel.  I had never seen her so mad, ever. I had seen her when she was quiet, scared, happy and cocky, but I don't the last one counts a whole lot because that was only when she was trying to get us all determined to climb those trees, so she was acting. 

 'Kaiza was the type of person who was an honorable man, and a hero who loved his village and his family, no matter what he may think. Even I can see that, and I have seen a lot of the other type of people in my life.' 'What did she mean by that? Seen a lot of the other type of people in her life? And why did she saying 'these days'?  I put my head on the table and grab my hair in frustration. 'Sometimes I can't figure her out! She is a genin like the rest of us, but she fights even better than Sasuke, and he was said to be the best! And she sometimes acts and talks as if she... she... OH I DON'T KNOW!!'  I let go of my hair and thought of what she said though. 'Kaiza was a hero...'