Chapter 23 - Shit! A mini him!! O.o

Sorry about the wait, I took a break for the first week of school... But now I am back to writing and I don't plan on taking any other breaks soon! Plus my internet kept on crashing so that also contributed to the wait.

I was really looking forward to this chapter, mostly because of one creepy guy, or Gai....

I don't own Naruto, or the original plot, only Harmony and Nala, or any other character I may or may not make.

ANYWAY!!! On to the story!!! 

--------

Chapter 23-

Shit! A mini him O.o

---------

My eyed was twitching with irritation as I waited for Kakashi with the rest of my team. I thought that because today Kakashi was going to tell everyone about the chunin exams, he would arrive on time, so I made sure that I did, I was even early! I looked over and saw that Sakura was about to blow so I went to the other side of the bridge and jumped onto one of those red thingys that are on the bridge. I sat down once I landed and watched as Sakura got ready to yell. Sakura went off about this shouldn't be allowed, and how she over slept and didn't have time to blow-dry her hair.  Naruto agreed with her, saying that he too, overslept, and didn’t have time brush his teeth or change his underwear. My eye twitched again. 

"That's gross." I said to Nala, who was sitting right beside me

'Why does everything have to be so intense with those two?' She said back. I shrugged my shoulders and began humming a song to pass the time.

"Morning people!!" Kakashi said when he finally arrived, about two hours late. I looked up to see that he was crouched on the top part of the red thing-y I was sitting on. "Sorry, today I got lost on the road of life."

"YEAH RIGHT!!! LIAR!!!" Naruto and Sakura yelled at him. I sighed and jumped off the red thing-y, closely followed by Kakashi.

"Well, anyway, this is sudden, but... I've nominated you guys for the chunin selection exam." Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura gave him a surprised look.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Sakura yelled, looking kinda mad for some reason.

"YOU THINK THAT MAKES UP FOR-" Kakashi cut off Naruto by holding out four forms.

"Here are your applications." Naruto jumped onto Kakashi and gave him massive hug.

"Kakashi-sensei!! I love you!!"

"Hey! Don't drool on my vest!" Kakashi said, trying to get Naruto off of him. I simply walked over to them and poked Naruto in the side, effectively making Naruto let go of Kakashi and fall to the ground.

"Hey!" He yelled from the ground. I flashed him an innocent smile and took my application sheet from Kakashi and took a few steps back to where Sakura and Sasuke were.

"Though this is just a nomination. Whether to take the exam is up to each of you." Kakashi said when everyone got their own applications. "Those who wish you take it should sign those papers and turn them in at room 301 by 4pm tomorrow. That is all." Kakashi said as he disappeared. I looked down at my form. And let out a small laugh. 'Heh, a chunin taking the chunin exams...'

"HeHe HeHe! Chunin exams!! Chunin exams!" Naruto chanted as we were walking off the bridge. "There's going to be a lot of strong guys at this thing." I could tell that Naruto was now going off on a rant in his head about winning the exam and becoming Hokage, or something, so I slowed down my pace so I was walking behind everyone so I could strategize with Nala.