Chapter 29 - The magic of a secret creek.

ExtraCrazy14-sensei doesn't on Naruto, only Kishimoto Masashi, who must be very close to god because we all bow our heads to him for such an amazing manga!

Question: (I actually say that in real life before I ask something...) What do you all think about giving Harmony a haircut, like bangs in the cover page or shorter hair, because I have been playing with the idea, but I want to know what you guys think.

Or if you guys just want to tell me anything about my story, just tell me, like, how do you like her new tattoo? I couldn't get a picture for it because I don’t know how people but up their own drawing up, so you have to use some imagination. But tell me what you guys think!! PLEASE!!!

---------------------

Chapter 29 -

The magic of a secret creek.

--------------------

Right after my little talk with Jiraiya-Ojisan I went to the Hokage’s office, but not before beating him to a pulp for perving on his 'niece' a when I was in the pond and when I was putting my clothes on top of my swim suit. He said that because of my 'form' now, he can guarantee that I would have an amazing body when I get older, and asked if I could be a model for his books then, which I found out are super pervy and disgusting, and that they are the same ones that I see Kakashi read all the time. I made a mental note that if Kakashi and I ever make up from last night, I am going to kill him and burn his entire collection of books written by Ojisan. When I was walking through the village I didn't really want anyone to see me so I made sure to stick to the shadows and travelled fast. I did see Kakashi on the way there, but I didn't give him a second glace as I ran to Gramps office. I was lucky that not many people where around when I reached it. I silently walked up to his door, knocked and open the door, letting myself in. I saw gramps was sitting in his chair looking out the window. I walked up to him and sat on his desk.

"So how's life for you gramps?" I said in a casual voice. He turned around and gave me a warm smile and took a puff from his pipe.

"Ah Harmony, it's good to see that you are all right? I was worried when I was told that you were in the hospital, but I didn't know that they released you already..." He said with a mischievous look, making me scratch the back of my head.

"Well... I kinda ran away last night.... so they didn't really know that I left at all... And then I ran into Ojisan, so I stayed at chat for a little bit.... And then I thought that I should come and talk to you since we haven't talked in a little bit." I said to him. Gramps stood up and touched my ice made tiger lily that was in my hair, holding my long bangs away from my face. 

"I am guess that you wanting to talk to me has something about this?" He asked as he sat back down. I nodded and jumped off his desk, walking to the windows.

"Yeah. I boringly made you give me the rank genin to hide my past until I thought I was safe to let everyone know, but now that everyone now knows, I see no reason to hide anything else." I turned and face the Hokage. "Hokage-sama, I wish to return to my rank as chuunin." I knelt down in front of him. "Please, that is all I wish for Hokage-sama." I kept my head down, staring down at the ground. 'Please!' I felt something rest on my shoulder.

"Harmony, you do not need to kneel before me for something I already agreed to. And to be honest, I would have it no other way." I looked up at the Hokage and smiled, before I jumped up and talked him into a hug.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!" I squealed as I hugged him, but then a remembered who I might be suffocating with my hug. I quickly let go and took a step back, coughing. "I-I mean. Thank you lord Hokage-sama, thank you very much." I bowed my head to him, trying to control the huge smile on my face. I don’t know why, but getting my old rank back is making me so... Free! 'Before, I begged him to take it away, but now, I feel like I can do nothing else but ask for it back, no it's not a feeling, I know I can do nothing else!'  I lifted my head to look at Gramps. He had tooken off his Hokage hat and was smiling.