Flee In The Night 1

It wasn't very long after that Prissy came in and drug me out to the old, abandoned building that I'm in now. Of course, before I was tied up in here I was first bound to a large piece of wood out front. As I laid on my stomach unable to move, I heard an evil like laugh come out of Prissy from behind me and then the sound of a belt snapping together.

' This is your punishment for trying to refuse an Alpha.' Prissy snarled at me, then brought the leather strap down onto my back. My thin, tattered shirt did no help for me during my beating. One snap after another the leather hit me. I gritted my teeth together and clawed my nails into the dirt. I refused to let them know how badly I was hurting. If they wanted me to scream and cry they had another thing coming for them.

'I'll see you next time Sweetheart' Prissy said to me after the eighth hit. He picked my bloody body up and tied me up to a post and left.

'Finally,' I whispered. 'Some time alone.' I laid down on my side gently trying to cause myself as little pain as possible. I could feel the warm, wet blood flooding around me. My back felt like it was on fire from the beating. My bruises were sore, but all those wounds would heal fairly quickly due to the fact that I have wolf blood. My mental state on the other hand was tethered. I lost something do valuable to me today and I can never retrieve it again.

They had left me one thin, white pillow, so I grabbed it from the dirt and placed it under my head. Thankfully the ties around my hands were loose, so I could move my arms around. I laid my head down and drifted to thoughts of Jackson and I running thru the forest and those happy moments rush me into a nice, deep sleep where i get to forget about the days events