Flee In The Night 5

I tensed when the door opened and Logan, as Bruce called him, stepped in. Once he was inside I caught a whiff of the most incredible smell; cinnamon and chocolate. My wolf was going wild inside me.

I looked up as Logan said 'Azra?' and we stood frozen staring at each other. His voice sounded like an angel straight from Heaven above.

'Mate! Mate!' my wolf was calling out. I couldn't move a muscle. I just stood silent taking in this man, who I now knew to be my soulmate.

Logan is extremely handsome. He looked to be around six two or so. His skin is soft looking and tan. His dark brown hair accents beautifully with his green eyes. His body, is amazing with his broad shoulders and thick arms. You can see every line of his six pack thru his tight shirt.

I shivered as he began to enclose the distance between us. 'Mate?' he whispered. 'Mate?'

I nodded my head as the last test confirmed what we already knew. He placed his hand on my cheek; electric shock ran thru us both.

The first time mates touch a small electric shock goes thru them both. Between the shock, the scent that draws you in, the voices that sound like angels, and the clear fact that you can't keep your eyes off them, you realize you've found your mate.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I realized what kind of situation we were in. 'Logan, what're we going to do? If your father finds out we're mates he'll, he'll..'

'He'll kill me' Logan cut me off. My years were flowing heavily now at the thought of Logan dying. It couldn't happen. I just found him and I wasn't going to let some evil, power hungry, prick take him from me.

'We can't let him find out' I stuttered trying not to let my voice break, 'Hes mating me in two days. I'll let him to save you.'

Logan gently kissed my tears away and looked into my eyes, so deep I felt like he was staring into my soul. 'Baby, I refuse to let anyone have you. You belong to me and I will figure all of this out.'

I started calming down as his voice and touch soothed me, then an idea hit me. 'We can run. We can flee in the night, then I'll contact my pack to meet us somewhere.'

Logan paced around quietly. I was excited and hopeful at my plan, because I really thought it would work. Bruce would never expect Logan and I to be mates, let alone run away.

'Okay.' Logan said unsurely.

'Okay, as in that's what we're going to do?'

Logan nodded his head, 'I'm going to go and I'll tell Bruce everything went well and that I think you're coming around to be Luna. Then tomorrow night, I'll come for you. I'll plan everything out tonight.'

Hope came back to me as I took in Logan's words. I pulled him in tightly to me. He felt so wonderful to the touch I didn't wanna let him go, but I knew it would only be for the night.

He pulled away as I sighed. 'Azra, I've gotta go back to Bruce now. I promise you I'll come for you tomorrow night.'

He placed a quick kiss to my forehead, turned around, and left. The moment the door shut I felt like a knife had been jabbed into my heart. My wolf was crying out for Logan, but I had to explain to her it was part of the plan. I laid down on the cold floor and forced myself to sleep, knowing tomorrow night id be with my mate.