Flee In The Night 2

I woke up to someone saying my name. 'Azra! Azra!' they yelled over and over again, but I couldn't see anyone. I got myself up into a sitting position, finally realizing how incredibly sore I was. I felt my back and the bleeding from my wounds had stopped and dried.

'Azra! What's wrong with your back?' I looked around again.

'That voice sounds a lot like Jackson' I whispered to myself. 'but there's no way, because the mind link hasn't been working since they caught me.

'Azra! I can hear you thinking! Would you just answer me before I go crazy?' Jackson all but yelled this time.

A drop of hope filled me when I finally comprehended that the mind link was working. 'Jackson? Jackson I'm here.'

'Oh thank God. We're all so worried, I'm so worried. Are you okay? Have they done anything to you?'

I wanted to just break down when he asked me if I was okay, but I've gotta be strong for myself and for my pack, especially if I want them to be able to get me out of here. 'Im okay Jack. A few minor injuries, but I'm healing fast.' I hated lying to him about what's happened, but I didn't want anyone not to be level headed due to rage.

'Az, can you tell us where you are? Or do you know your captor?' Jackson began his twenty-one questions.

'Its Bruce, Jack. Bruce took me. I'm not sure what land we're on he's had me blind folded the times I've been out of the building I'm in.'

'The Blue Moonlight Pack?' he stated, but it seemed more like a question. 'Why would my Uncle betray us like this? Ive gotta go tell my dad.'

'Wait! Before you go, I'm sorry Jack. I know it's hard to accept, but it's like your dad told us when we were little and Bruce left. Something wasn't right with him then and it's definitely not right now.' I tried to make him feel better, but how was I supposed to do that when he just found out his Uncle captured his best friend?

When Jackson and I were pups, just five and six, Bruce was still in our pack. He had began acting strangely and it kept going on for a few weeks. One afternoon we saw him walking with his suitcases and up to Alpha Justin.

'I'm son of an Alpha too! I shouldn't have to live under you. I can be a leader just as well, if not better than you' Bruce spat at Alpha Justin.

Alpha Justin kept his voice and demeanor calm and spoke, 'Brother, I ' Bruce cut him off. 'Im leaving, goodbye Brother.' and with that he was gone. No one tried to go after him.

'Azra, I'm going to talk to my dad. We will be leaving today to come for you. Can you hear a lake where you are?'

I stopped concentrating on our mind link and listened very intently. Just faintly to my left I heard running water. 'Yes!' I stated out loud. I concentrated on my mind link again and told Jack I heard it.

'Im pretty sure I know where you are. They obviously injected you to block out the mind link. Did they inject you with anything else?'

'I can't change wolf,' I told him. 'All I remember is the first shot they gave me in the woods when they captured me.'

'They've probably also injected you with a medicine to dilute your scent. Seeing as how the mind link medication has worn off, the others may soon too, but Bruce isn't stupid. You'll probably be getting more injections here soon. I'm going to get my dad and prepare everyone. It's about four days worth of running. Stay strong Az and I'll check on you soon. See you in four days!'

'Be safe Jackson' is all I could say. All I could think about was him saying it'd take four days. I didn't want to be stuck in this hell hole any longer. 'Please hurry.' I thought out loud. Then I heard footsteps coming towards my building.

The half broken, wooden door opened and in came Prissy himself.

''Azra! How are you precious little captive?' he asked laughing at me.

'Choke on your slobber, Pup!' I laughed back at him. He apparently couldn't handle someone giving him back what he gave, because he raised his right hand and slapped me across the face.

I went still for a moment, then looked up at the mutt and smiled. 'That all you've got big boy? I've seen actual pups hit harder than that.' and once again, he slapped me right across the face. This time it busted my lip, so I spit the blood in his direction.

He looked at me wickedly for a moment then pulled out three syringes. 'Time for your medicine.' I tried to wiggle so he couldn't get me easily, but he grabbed me holding me still and inserted shot after shot into my arm. I felt my world go black and heard his footsteps leaving before I was out cold.