Flee In The Night The Final Chapter

Azra's POV:

'Logan,' I called out as we walked towards him.

'This is Ra..'

'Raelynn, I know.' he interrupted.

'Oh I forgot you already know everyone.'

'You will too, soon. So, what's going on?'

'She's Jackson's mate.'

Logan grinned, 'So, that's why the two of you look like love sick pups.' He said looking between the two of them.

'Azra, why don't I show you around the house? There's something I need to talk to you about anyways.' He said and then he winked at Jackson.

'Whats going on you two?' I asked curious.

'Oh, nothing' Jackson said, 'we'll see you two in the morning.'

Logan's POV:

My heart started racing as I took Azra's hand and led her to the house. My other hand fiddled with the ring box in my pocket.

I know she loves me, shes my mate, and she's having my pup, but I was still nervous to ask her to marry me.

While she was looking for Jackson I had snuck off into our new room and set up everything; the candles and the roses. I had retrieved my mother's ring that I had saved when she passed and when I knew everything looked as nice as possible I slipped out acting as if nothing was going on.

We reached the house and I brought her in, leading her up the stairs. We got to the door and I held my breath as I opened it for her.

Azra's POV:

Logan opened our bedroom door and I couldn't believe how beautiful it looked. There were candles glowing everywhere and rose petals on the floor and bed.

'Go in Sweetheart.' he said nudging me.

I walked in then turned around to face him when he shut the door.

'Logan, what's all this for?'

He dropped to one knee and my eyes instantly started to water.

'Azra, I've loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you. You are the other half of me and being with you makes me complete. I'd give my life for you and our pup in an instant. I never wanna live one day without you in my life.'

He pulled out a ring box and opened it, revealing the most beautiful ring I'd ever seen.

'Will you marry me?'

I dropped to my knees in front of him and let the happy tears fall from my eyes.

'Is that a yes?' he asked nervously

'Of course it's a yes! I love you so much Logan. You saved me, you gave me happiness and love, and you gave me our pup. The least I can do is marry you.'

He pulled me into him and held me in his arms, then lifted me up bridal style and laid me on the bed.

We made love to each other until we both fell asleep.

The night was perfect; a perfect beginning to our future.