Flee In The Night 10

I managed to wake up once during the night, then fell right back to sleep. It was a just too much to handle.

That morning when I couldn't sleep any longer I looked around to see Logan setting out some food for us to eat.

'Good morning Sunshine.' he spoke when he saw me.

'Good mor..' I got out before it hit me. Warmth spread all over my body and my wolf was stirring inside me.

'Want mate!' she yelled out sounding desperate.

Logan's POV:

When my little mate woke up I didn't sense anything different, it wasn't until I told her good morning that I caught the look in her eyes. I inhaled deeply, and sure enough, I could smell that her heat had started.

'Azra, Sweetheart, I need you to listen to me okay?' I tried to tell her while she was staring at me, lust completely filling her eyes. It was like she was in a trance.

She started walking towards me. I felt like prey watching the hunter come in for the attack.

'Azra, your heat has started.' I told her trying to catch her attention. Don't get me wrong, making love to my mate is like permanently living on cloud nine, but I wanted her to be aware of what was happening to her.

'Want mate! Want mate!' My wolf was howling to me loud and clear.

I stepped forward towards Azra and that's all it took for her. She literally pounced on to me knocking me down, but that didn't stop her. As much as I wanted to take her, I needed her to be aware and focus before this began, because once I relieve her the first time, the next round is even worse for her, from what I've heard.

I flipped her over and pinned her arms above her head, being careful not to put all of my weight on her.

'Azra, I know it's hard to focus when' I trailed off when she started thrusting, but quickly regained myself. 'you start your heat, but I just want you to know what's happening to you. Do you understand what I'm saying?'

She nodded her head in response and trusted again. This time she let out a small moan and I growled in pleasure.

(There's a rated r version of this scene in my works)

We made love until we could barely move anymore, even after our climax we continued. Azra fought me the entire time for dominance and finally, I gave in, which turned out to be one of my better ideas. That girl rocked my world, literally.

We now lay side by side holding onto each other and resting before her pack members get here.

---

Sorry it's short. If you haven't got a chance yet check out my other story, Stay With Me (: