Flee In The Night 24

Azra's POV:

After Logan was done speaking I turned to him knowing there was something I needed to do before I could fully become Luna.

In front of everyone I stated, 'I, Azra Davis, pledge my allegiance from here out to The Blue MoonLight Pack.'

Logan's face was beaming as he pulled me into him and held on tightly.

'I love you.' he whispered.

'and I love you. Now introduce me to our pack.' I said smiling at how great 'our pack' sounded.

He took my hand and began introducing me to people one by one. I was surprised at how friendly everyone was, even the ones who's mates were killed in the battle were nice, except one.

I could understand why any of them would dislike us; we killed their mates, but their mates would've killed us, so we had no choice.

I kept noticing the red headed woman staring at me; watching every move I made. I tried my best to ignore her, but everywhere I went, there she was.

Allison's POV:

I knew my mate was gone the moment he took his last breath. I could feel the heart wrenching pain in my chest, like someone had just ripped half of my heart out.

I couldn't breathe, couldn't speak, I just sank to my knees and let the tears fall from my face.

Losing Daniel was the worst pain I've ever felt and it was merely five hours ago and here these people are celebrating our new Alpha. He has his mate, so why can't I? Oh, wait, it's because they murdered him.

I watched his mate, our Luna, as they spoke to us, as they embraced, and as they talked amongst the members with big, cheesy smiles on their faces.

If I couldn't have my mate, then he didn't deserve to have one either.

I watched her every move waiting for the perfect time to strike. I knew she saw me watching her, following her, but I didn't care.

She stopped what she was doing and was turning her head towards me when I changes quickly and tackled her to the ground.

I pinned her easily, snapping and snarling in her face. Before she could change, Alpha had already morphed and knocked me into the dirt.

'Change!' he yelled thru the mind link. I did as I was told and he changed as well.

'John, Simon.. Lock her up.' he spat looking at me like I was a virus.

I started screaming and bucking. 'You killed him, you killed my mate and you don't deserve yours!'

'Lock her up now!' he yelled out and with that they drug me away.