Epilogue

Six Years Later
Zarah

"Stop running before you disturb your sister." I said to a now nine year old Zariah.

" I said to a now nine year old Zariah

"Sorry mommy." She whispered as she walked to the other couch. I was laying back on the couch with my four month old Onyx breast feeding her. "When she's finished can I burp her?" I nodded. She smiled and began watching tv.

"Mom daddy wants you." Adonis said coming into the living.

"Tell him mommy duties are being done right now and he can come to me." I smiled and he walked back out.

"Mom why do we have two dads and Onyx has one?" I smiled.

"Because mommy loved your father when she conceived you and your brothers. I love your second dad now and forever and that's how Onyx got here." She nodded.

"Do you have two dads?" She asked.

"I don't, but you're very blessed to have two men in your life that wants you to have everything you could ever dream of." She smiled. "Alright here." She came and sat by me and set up her shoulder before putting Onyx on her. "Remember what I showed you?" She nodded and I sat and watched as Tristan and Adonis came back into the living room. He leaned down to kiss me and then sat on the couch across from us.

"Mom I asked if I could burp her next time."

"You were with daddy." He sighed and sat back.

"Sorry kiddo I feed her next so I promise you will be able to do it." Tristan said ruffling his hair.

"Mommy explained how we have two daddies

"Mommy explained how we have two daddies." Zariah said looking down at Onyx.

"Daddy told me too." Adonis said looking at Tristan.

"Was this planned?" I asked making them look at each other.

"No." They said in unison.

"Mm well I'm going to go check on Zeus and Apollo. Trist." I gave him a knowing look. He nodded and I got up.