Family Outing

Zarah

"Go Jason!" I yelled and cheered as he played in the gym. He was playing with his Wild Sports team. I was so proud of my baby. I looked down at Don who was looking at the game probably not know what was going on. "That's your brother right there." I said kissing his head. He smiled and clapped. I looked over at Andre who had a sleeping Zariah.

"I want you to wake her up." He said sternly. Everybody knew how hard it was to get her to sleep. Once she was sleep though it was like she heard nothing. I laughed and looked back at the game and saw Jason going up with a three. The crowd cheered and I clapped.

"You go Jason make mama proud." I saw Tristan look back at me and shake his head.

"You're so embarrassing it's not even funny." Andre said laughing.

"I thought it wasn't funny." He stopped and mugged me.

"I will slap you Zari don't play." I laughed and looked to see the boys taking a time out.

"Your kids are so adorable. How old are they?" This lady came and asked.

"Close to 6 months." I said and she smiled.

"They are precious. He has beautiful eyes just like you." She said as the whistle blew for the teams.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Is this your boyfriend?" She asked looking at Andre.

"No, my brother. My boyfriend is down there." I said pointing to Tristan. She looked and then looked back at me with a smirk.

"So you're Zarah." I looked at her confused.

"I'm sorry do we know each other?" I asked just to make sure I haven't met her before.

"I'm Tristan's mother. You can call me Mama Sandra." I smiled and blushed.

"Well, this a little awkward." We laughed. "Well I'm Zarah Collins, this is my son Adonis and my daughter Zariah, and my brother Andre." She shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you all. You here to support Tristan?"

"Yeah and my oldest son Jason." I said pointing to him on the court.

"That's your son?" I nodded. "He's amazing.

"Zarah." I heard my name and looked over and saw Coach Riley walking my way.

"Hey." He bent to hug me.

"Hi, hey little Don." He said as Don looked at him and then back at the game.

"He's a sportster." He laughed and began talking to Andre.

"Hey mama sorry I'm late." I looked up and saw a guy walk up to Mama Sandra.

"No worries." He looked at me and smiled.

"Hi I'm Zeke." He extended his hand and I shook it.

"Zarah."

"Wow that name sounds familiar." I laughed and so did Mama Sandra.

"This is Zarah, your brother's girlfriend." He shook his head.

"He always get the pretty ones." I smiled.

"Zeke hush." Mama Sandra said

"Our names even go together mama." I heard the crowd go 'ooo' and I looked and saw Jason on the floor holding his leg. I jumped up and ran down the bleachers, careful to hold Adonis' head.

"Jason!" I yelled going onto the court before I got to him.

"Ma'am please stand back." One of the refs asked.