Happy Birthday

One Month Later
Zarah

"Mom sit down please before you pass out." Jason said as I was running around the house making sure everything was ok for the twins little birthday party.

"I can't. Everything has to be perfect before people begin to show up." 

"Mama Zarah we can finish it for you if you want to rest." Hailey said.

"Zarah sit your tail down before your daddy kills me." Tristan said coming into the kitchen.

"Why would he kill you?" I asked doing math in my head.

"You're over working yourself right now and if you end up in the hospital he's going to blame me. Now sit your sexy ass down." He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. I giggled and moved him away from me.

"Fine, just let me finish this and I'll sit." I said referring to my cooking.

"Nope I got it." He said taking the cooking spoon.

"Are the twins dressed?"

"Yes mama they are." I nodded.

"Is that what you're wearing to the party?" Tristan asked and I looked down at what I was wearing.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" He shook his head.

"Uh Hailey let's go check on the twins." Jason said and they left the kitchen.

"Nothing, I was just asking." He said not looking at me.

"I was going to change, just wanted to see your reaction." I said laughing.

I walked upstairs and began getting ready for the party. While I was finishing up my hair, Tristan walked in to change his clothes. I had got up from the vanity and went over to him. He looked down at me and smirked.

"Yes Zarah?" I smiled.

"Nothing." He laughed and leaned down and kissed me.

"Is that what you wanted?" I nodded. I love how well he knew me. He kissed me again. "Now get dress I think I hear your parents." I laughed.

"Ok, ok.  Do you like this or this?" I asked showing him a soft yellow summer dress that stopped above the knee and a royal blue sundress with my back out.

"Yellow." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You just want us to match." He smiled and went into the bathroom. I put on the dress and some white sandals. "You almost ready?"

"Yes, I am." I smiled as he stepped out the bathroom in a nice soft yellow polo shirt with Khaki shorts. 

"You are such a copy cat." He laughed. 

"Mom, Trist come on." Jason said through the door. 

"Coming." We both grabbed our phone and walked downstairs. I saw my mom and dad with the twins sitting on the couch. 

"Hey mommy, hey daddy." I said hugging them both. 

"Hey baby girl. Sup Trist." My dad said giving Tristan a head nod.

"Hey Mr. and Mrs. Collins." Tristan greeted them as the doorbell went off. 

"I'll get it." Jason said living the living room. 

"Hey, hey." I heard after a few minutes. I turned around and saw Lai and Tai with gifts in their hands."

"Hey girls." I said hugging them each. "Glad you two could make it." 

"Wouldn't miss it. They are like our god babies." Lai said.

"Mom, dad this is Lai and this Tai."I introduced.