Christmas Special

Author's POV

"Baby come on in before the kids get up." Tristan said to Zarah as she sat on the back patio.

"Can I finish my wine please?" She asked smirking at him

"I'll start breakfast. You know everybody is coming over today right?" She nodded raising her glass.

"Exactly why I'm drinking early this Christmas morning." Tristan shook his head.

"Well hurry up before these kids wake up. Did you finish putting the lights up?" She sighed finishing off her glass and then handing it to him standing up. "Merry Christmas baby." She leaned in and kissed him and he kissed her back. "Don't stress it. We are going to have a good calm Christmas with no drama." He said after they pulled apart.

"We will. I prayed about it." They walked in the house and Tristan began cooking while Zarah went to finish playing with the lights in the living room .

About thirty minutes later Tristan came into the living room to check on Zarah to see her playing with Zeus and Apollo in the lights. He pulled out his phone and snapped pictures.

"Babe." She looked up and he snapped the camera.

"Really?" She said putting the lights down

"Yes and did you change?" She nodded and looked down.

"I think I'm wearing this." She said really unsure.

"You'll change again." He said in a knowing voice.

"Probably not." She smiled.

"Well I'm almost done with breakfast. Go wake up our angels." She laughed. "Zeus, Apollo." He called and they ran to him.

"Why don't you wake them and I finish breakfast." She suggested and he shrugged. They walked to their area of the house and did what needed to be done.

On the other side of town, Dallas was going back and forth between three different ties. He pulled up his FaceTime and called Nate.

"Ho, ho, ho. What's up my light skin nigga. Merry Christmas." Dallas stopped and looked down at his phone.

"Are you drunk?"