Progress

Two Months Later

Dallas

"How were they?" Zarah asked as she closed the car door to her with Adonis and Zariah inside.

"They were good. I'm actually glad we could come to this schedule."

Zarah and I came up with this schedule were I keep the twins every weekend including Thursday. Sometimes I could come visit the house to see them after work while Jason and Tristan was still at practice since Jason went back to school and had double practices. I'm still going to therapy and my divorce was finally finalized. Christy missed so many court appointments and therapy sessions, they just ruled in my favor.

"Yeah me too. I see you're getting your smile back." She said looking in my eyes. Damn she was so beautiful.

"Yeah, the divorce is finalized, therapy is helping, so I'm in good place right now." She looked back at the sleeping twins.

"How's Jeremy, Nate, and Jesus doing?" She still couldn't find Christy, but Nate divorced Isabella and it's still being processed.

"Good. They are all doing good." She nodded.

"Ok, well I'll see you later." She hugged me and got inside the car leaving.

I went back in the house and went to the kitchen cleaning up the dishes. I had moved into a new house. It was smaller but still spacious for the twins. I still had some boxes to unpack but I would get to them soon. Between work, therapy, and the twins I was kind of busy. I had just finish cleaning the kitchen when there was a knock on my door. I cut off the lights in the kitchen and went to the door. I opened it seeing Jesus.

"Jesus?" I asked confused.

"What's up Uncle D. You got some food?" He walked in nodding heading to the kitchen.

"Uh, no I just moved here and what are you doing here?" I asked still confused.

"Dad said to meet him here." Jesus said coming out the kitchen eating the twins crackers.

"Put those back. Why didn't you get food on your way over?" He shrugged eating more crackers he walked back into the kitchen.

"You had the twins today?" He asked coming into the living room where I was now sitting.

"Yeah, Zarah just came to get them not to long ago." He nodded.

"She still sexy?" I mugged him as he laughed. "Just playing Unc calm down."

"You really are a special child." I mumbled and shook my head as I heard my front door open.

"Yo." I heard Nate call out.

"In here dad." Jesus yelled and I looked at him weird because the door was right there by the living room.

"I see you boy the hell you yelling for?" Nate mushed Jesus and sat on the opposite couch.

"What do you want Nate?" I asked.

"I can't come to see how my brother and moving in is going?" I looked at him and he sighed. "Fine, I saw Isabella today." My eyes widen.

"Really?" Jesus asked.

"Yeah, I left some papers at the house in my office and I went back to get it. I saw a car parked in the driveway and I though it was one of your friends or something. I walked in and heard somebody moving stuff upstairs and I went and saw her grabbing some clothes." Jesus scuffed and shook his head. "She was startled when she finally turned around and saw me."

"What was she getting clothes for?" I asked.

"She said she wanted everything she paid for." I shook my head.