The Wedding

Zarah

"Breathe Zarah." My mom said as the make up artist put more make-up on my face. I exhaled.

"I am. I'm just a little nervous. I can't wait until I walk on the sand to my future husband." I blushed.

"Well we're very happy for you." Lai said as she ate some strawberries.

"Thank you and thanks for being my maid of honor. I don't have a lot of friends and Harmony couldn't get out of work."

"No problem girl. I'm glad we met cause now we're like sisters." She smiled and walked over to Tai who was also getting her make up done.

"I can't believe this is really happening." My mom said. She hasn't stopped smiling since she woke me up this morning.

"Where's dad?" I asked as the make-up artist finished.

"With the guys. He will be over as soon as everything's ready." She said.

"Ok let's get her into the dress." My stylist said. I stood up and walked over to where the dress was.

"That's a beautiful dress

"That's a beautiful dress." Lai said as she gasped. I smiled and looked down at the nice white dress.

"Thank you." The make-up artist and stylist finish and left to go get dressed in their on attire for the wedding.

"Okay girls go get dressed we have 20 mins." Jamie came in and said.

"Thank you." My mom said. Lai and Tai went to get dress. "Now Zarah listen to me and answer everything truthfully." My mom said looking me in the eyes.

"Ok."

"Are you ready to marry Tristan?"

"Yes." I said without hesitation.

"Are you in love with him?"

"Of course I am. Mom what-" She cut me off.

"Are you willing to die for him?"

"Yes mom. I love Tristan and no one can take that away from me. I love him with everything in me." She smiled.

"Okay sweet heart." She smiled. "Let's put this vail on you." I knew what she was doing but Tristan is the love of my life and my soul mate. When I was younger I thought I was in love with Dallas but now that I'm older and wiser I know that I truly love Tristan.

"I love you mommy." I hugged her and she sighed.

"I love you too."

"Aww happy moments." The photographer said taking a picture of us.

"Don't ruin your make-up" Mom scolded wiping from under her eyes. "Aww look at me." She quickly walked out the room as my dad walked in.

" She quickly walked out the room as my dad walked in