Nothing Good

Zarah

While speeding to the school and almost getting into a car accident, I called Dallas.

"Hello."

"You have about five minutes, to find me a good lawyer while driving your ass to our son's school."

"What happened?"

"Your wife." I said before hanging up and pulling into the school's parking lot.

I quickly got out of the car and headed towards the school. I walked into the building towards the office. I quickly walked into the office to see Christy sitting in a chair looking at her nails. She looked up when I approached and then smiled.

"Zarah. Don't you look nice." I sighed deeply.

"Bitch what are you doing at my son's school?" I asked trying to remain calm.

"No need for name calling." She continued with a smile.

"Your ass is lucky I haven't pulled you up out that chair yet." She snickered.

"Ms. Collins." I heard from behind me.

"Where have you been this whole time?" I asked ignoring the principal.

"Somewhere, where even little Ms. Private Investigator couldn't find me." I rolled my eyes.

"Why come back and to my child's school at that?"

"It's a free country my darling. I can do whatever I want."

"Including enjoying this ass whooping." I said about to lunge when an arm came around my waist.

"Zarah." I looked down and saw a dark arm.

"Coach Riley." I said sighing.

"Can we please go inside the principal's office before the students get out?" I nodded and he guided me to the office.

"Ms. Landing." The principal said.

"It's Mrs. Landing." Christy corrected.

"Bitch you're divorced." I said as we walked in.

"Oh language, you're in a school." I turned around quickly to knock her in her face when Dallas came through the door.

"Christy what the hell?" He said closing the door.

"What? I just came to see my step son."

"Hoe please." I said quickly.

"Mrs. Landing the reason Ms. Collins was called is because your name is not on the visitation list and we have to make sure all our students are safe." The principal said.

"Well I'm glad Jason is in a safe school." Christy said.

"This is the top school in our district in a lot of things. Safety being number one."

"Why were you here trying to visit him anyway?" Dallas asked.

"I just wanted to see him."

"Why he doesn't even like you?" I said.

"Oh Zarah get over yourself. Everybody isn't out to get you or your precious family. I really just came to see him." I rolled my eyes.

"Why?" Dallas and I said in unison.

"Bitch just answer the question so we can get on with our day." The principal said then covered her mouth. I looked at her shocked with a smile.

"Christy stop playing damn games and tell us why your bobble head ass is here?"

"Fine, I just wanted to get you out of your house for a while. I think you should call home and check on the babies." She smirked and my heart dropped.

"What did you do?" I asked pulling out my phone.

"I didn't do anything." I listened to the phone ring.

"Hello."

"Leland are you still in the house?"

"Yeah what-"

"Where are the twins?" I asked cutting him off.

"They are right here. What is going on?"

"Where's Lucas?"

"He was gone when I got to the house. He left a note saying he had an emergency."

"What about Zeus and Apollo?"

"Zarah listen to me we are all right here in the living room." I looked at Christy who was smirking.

"Don't let either one of them out of your sight." I said hanging up and charging towards Christy.

"You bitch." (Zarah is Cookie, Christy is Anika, Coach Riley is Andre, and Dallas is Hakeem. Ignore the conversation in it.)

"Zarah please stop. I think you're stronger than me." Coach Riley said as I tried slowing my breathing after he picked me up from off top of Christy on the principles desk.

"You going get fucked up every time I see you bitch." I threatened as he pulled me to the corner in the room.

"Bring it on." She taunted and I tried getting at her again but was restrained as Dallas held her.

"Christy get your ass out of here before I call the police." Dallas said.

"That's a joke right." She said laughing.

"Get out before I call the police for trespassing on school property." The principal said.

"Sure, but this isn't the last you've seen of me." She smirked and snatched out of Dallas' grip. "You owe me a necklace bitch." She said towards me as she walked passed out the door.

"You can kiss my ass I don't owe you a damn thing, but a trip to the emergency room." I yelled after her.

"Ms. Collins I am very sorry." The principal said after it had been quiet for a while. 

"No need to be. Thank you for calling me and I'm sorry about your office. I'll right a check for the damages." I said sincerely seeing some broken glass on the floor. 

"Thank you. Coach Riley thank you for your help." He nodded. I pulled out my check book and wrote a check for $500. 

"Here you go." I said handing the check over to her. 

"Thank you." We walked out of the office and out of the building.

"Fix this. Or you know I will." I said to Dallas before I walked to my car and looked around. I got in and went into the glove compartment and grabbed the gun I kept in there.

 I got in and went into the glove compartment and grabbed the gun I kept in there

This bitch has to die. Playing with my family is one thing that will send me back to my old days. Daddy didn't raise no punk and it's time people knew that.