No Explanation

Happy Valentine's Day guys. Sorry I have been MIA but I was dealing with some personal issues. I am back for the most part. I will be back to updating weekly.

Dallas

I opened the door and smiled when I saw Zarah, and the twins.

"Hi." She said walking in.

"Hey." I grabbed Adonis' car seat from her.

"Thanks." We walked into the living room and we took the babies out of the car seats and sat down.

"How you been?" She smiled a smile I haven't seen since Jason's been born.

"I've been great." She said smiling and rocking Zariah back to sleep.

"I see, you're glowing." She blushed.

"About the twins birthday. I was thinking something small. You know just family and close friends." I nodded.

"Here, your house, your parents?" I asked as Adonis played with my face.

"Doesn't matter. I would say your house, but I think I have more backyard space."

"My house is fine, I'll have people come clean up the back yard. Decorate it and everything." She smiled.

"Can you show me her room?" She asked as she stood up.

"I'll take her." She shook her head quickly.

"No, if she even feels a man she wakes up. Just tell me where it is." I laughed.

"Last door on the left." She nodded. I moved into a house that was small but big in space. I picked what Zarah liked because I knew I was getting her back. She came back in as Adonis crawled all over the floor.

"Should we do a theme?" She asked.

"Do they like anything?"

"Not really, except those little minion things." She said shaking her head.

"They do love those little yellow people." She laughed. "I'm sorry, I didn't ask you earlier, but did you want something to drink?" She shook her head no and ran her fingers through her hair.

"No I'm ok." She sat back on the couch and crossed her legs. " I would say just get the colors, blue and yellow. Light blue or dark blue is fine." I was studying her, but I heard everything she said. Something was different about her, but I couldn't figure it out. "Dallas did you here me?"

"Yea, sorry blue and yellow colors and what about the cake." She laughed.

"Half chocolate, half yellow. Adonis loves chocolate and Zariah doesn't. I'll order it from Publix anyway."

"Whipped cream icing." We said in unison and laughed.

"My favorite." She smiled.

"Ok, well let me get going." She stood grabbing her phone and keys.

"Where you going?" I asked standing as well.

"Well I'm going to look for some of their decorations and then going by my parents place." She lifted her hand to go through her hair again and I noticed it.

"What the hell is that?" I said slowly and she looked at me confused.

"What is what?" I pulled her left hand harder than I intended and she pushed me back. "Don't be grabbing on me Dallas. You must've lost your mind."

"Why is there a ring on your finger?" She scoffed and shook her head.

"I'm leaving." She turned and I grabbed her arm pulling her back.