No Relaxation

Lai & Tai ^^
Zarah

I heard my phone vibrating on the night stand beside the bed. I quickly grabbed it hoping it didn't wake up Tristan.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey Zarah it's Lai. I wanted to see if you wanted to go out today. You know just to take your mind off of things." I looked beside me and didn't see Tristan.

"Umm, can I can I call you back in say an hour? I just want to make sure my babies are watched before I say yes."

"Yea of course."

"Alright." We hung up and I got of bed. "Tristan." I called out. "Baby." I went in the bathroom and he wasn't there. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked back into the room grabbing my phone and dialing his number.

"Good morning beautiful." He answered on the second ring.

"Good morning and where is my fiancé this early in the morning." I asked walking out of our room going to the twins room.

"I had a couple of things to take care of."

"And you took the twins." I said looking at their empty cribs.

"No I don't have them." My heart stopped.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean when I left this morning they were still sleep."

"Let me call Jason before I start to panic."

"Ok call me back." I nodded hanging up and quickly dialing Jason's number.

"Hey ma what's up."

"Do you have your sister and brother?" I said getting straight to the point.

"Yea me, Josh and the boys wanted to go to breakfast and they were up, so I just took them." I sighed in relief.

"Jason what's in your hand?" I asked.

"Huh?" He asked confused.

"What are you holding in your hand to your ear?"

"A phone."

"Besides talking what else can you do on it?"

"A lot of things."

"Is texting one of them?"

"Oh, I get it. Very funny mom. Look I'm sorry I didn't want to wake you, but yes I could've texted you. I will do that next time." I smiled.

"Thank you. Now go have fun and be safe. I'm going out with a friend. Text me when you get back to the house ok."

"Yes ma'am."

"Alright. I love you and tell the boys I said good morning."

"I will and I love you too." I hung up and shook my head.

I called Tristan back letting him know the twins were with Jason. Then I called Lai letting her know I would go out with her. I got up and went to get dress. After an hour I was leaving the house and meeting her at the address she sent me. I pulled into the spa resort and got out as the valet opened my door.

"Good morning miss." I smiled.

"Good morning." He smiled and handed me a ticket.