Balls, Brawls, and Baby Mamas

Everybody's Outfit ^^
Dallas

Something just didn't feel right about this ball. Ever since I left the house I've had this feeling and the only thing that was keeping my mind off it was Nate and his friend Lai. She was attracting a lot of attention with her blue hair and short dress. I personally thought Nate brought her on purpose to annoy Isabella, which I'm sure he did.

"So where's your wife?" She asked me and Nate laughed.

"Probably with his wife." I smirked and he flicked me off. "Not in here baby." I played and he sucked his teeth.

"Go ahead with that gay shit." We all laughed and I sipped my champagne.

"Wow." Lai said looking somewhere behind me.

"What?" Nate questioned.

"She's fine as hell. I'm going to talk to her later." I looked to where she was looking and saw Zarah walking in looking amazing, catching mostly everyone's attention.

"Damn." Nate mumbled and I looked at him. "Sorry, um Lai that's Dallas' baby mama." I looked at him sternly. "That's his kids mother, Zarah." She nodded.

"How'd you let that go. That ass would make me want to stay." She said as we watch her, Tristan, and Andre walk across the room.

"That's what I said." Nate said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm getting her back, it's just taking some time." I said sighing.

"Well you don't have that much time nigga." Nate said looking at how Zarah and Tristan were holding hands walking together.

"Is that her sister?" Lai said watching Zarah embrace her mother.

"No, that's her mother."

"Her mother?!" They both yelled catching the attention of a few people.

"Yes her mother and could y'all tone it down please?" I said whispering. I drunk the rest of my champagne and grabbed another glass as the waiter walked past. "Where's Christy and Isabella? I want them far away from Zarah as possible." I said looking for them.

"That's going to be pretty hard seeing as they're all heading to the restroom right now." Nate said and we took off in that direction. "Lai go in there and do something." She looked at him smirking and walked inside the restroom.

"God please not today, just not today." I prayed and Nate shook his head.

"Well God better be waiting for Isabella. You know we argued the whole ride over her because of what she has on." I laughed a little.

"She used to be a model Nate." I remind him as he scoffed.

"And, the girl is wearing a green thin ass bed sheet." I laughed harder.

"Shut up Nate, I have enough problems right now and you cracking jokes isn't going to help." I said still laughing.

"It's not funny man." I watched Lai and Zarah come out smiling and talking.

"It was nice seeing you again Lai. I'll make sure to get your number later." She said not even noticing me as she walked away.

"I didn't know that was Zarah she looked different from when I saw her before." Lai said.

"How'd you get her out of there?" I asked and she smirked.

"I'm Lai and plus they didn't even go inside the restroom." I looked at her confused.

"We all saw them go back there." I said confused.

"Yeah well they're not back there or in there. It's not really my problem. I did my part." She said shrugging and I looked at Nate who was looking pissed.

"They're playing games. I don't have time. We just have to keep looking out for them." He said and I nodded drinking all the champagne wishing it was stronger.

Zarah

"Who was that sweetie?" My mom asked as I walked up to her.

"Oh that was Lai. She helped me when I got sick in the store that time." I said and she nodded.

"She a fashion one." I laughed. "Her hair matches your dress." She laughed.

"She's very sweet though mommy. Come on let's go over to daddy and them." We walked over to where my dad and a few others men were. I walked up to Tristan as he wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my cheek.

"Lord, you guys have great genes." This man said to my mom and dad.

"Back off Ryan, she's taken." My dad said as the guy held his hand up in surrender.

"My bad." He laughed and looked me over making me slightly uncomfortable.

"Could you please not stare at me like you're picturing me naked." I said avoiding his gaze. I heard a whistle and my Uncle Tiny appeared.

"What's up everybody. Khalil?" He said and my dad nodded as they stepped away. I looked at the guy who was still staring at me.

"You got an eye problem?" I heard Tristan say and the guy looked at him smirking.

"Little boy, I wouldn't go there." Tristan let go of me and I sighed knowing this wasn't good.

"Little boy? I'm more of a man then you will ever be." Tristan said and my mom looked at me.

"I'll bet this man can take your bitch." He said making Andre and Tristan walked up on him.

"What you say? I'll kill you up in here." Andre said and Ryan began laughing.

"Is that your bitch or his?" He asked and Tristan punched him in the face.

"Tris no." I said walking over to him grabbing his arm before he could swing again. "Babe stop. Look at me." I said grabbing his face making him look at me as he breathed heavy.

"Weak ass hit. I bet this hoe hit harder than you." Ryan said standing up straight. I looked at him as some men held back Tristan and Andre. 

"You want to find out?" I asked with a smirk.

"You not about that life little mama. Stop playing with this little boy and get you a real man." He smiled with blood on his lip.

"A real man would know not to try me." I stated slapping his face.

"Bitch-"

"Enough." I heard a familiar female voice say cutting him off.

"What's going on over here?" I heard another familiar voice ask. I looked and saw Dallas and his friend walking over with Lai behind them.

"Dallas?" I asked growing angry.

"Oh look it's Zarah." I looked over and saw Christy. I was about to turn into a firecracker. "You look good for a change." I was about to walk towards her when Dallas pulled me back.

"Get your wife. She's on thin ice." I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, she speaks." I tried to get out of his hold.

"Christy what the hell are you doing?" Dallas' friend asked.

"Minding my business Nate. You should try it." She sassed.

"As long as you standing next to that person with my last name. It is my business." I looked at the women beside her and she smirked at me.

"Shut up Nate and Dallas you better get away from her." He laughed.

"You know for someone who doesn't remember anything, you doing a lot right now." He stated still holding me.

"Everybody let each other go and give each other space." I heard my dads voice boom. Everybody slowly moved away from each other and I was about to go whoop Christy's ass when my dad grabbed me.  "Another time baby girl. Not here." He whispered in my ear as I calmed down.

"Big man Khalil Collins." We all looked in the direction of where the voice came from and I sighed. Could this night get any crazier?