Store Run In

Zarah

"Get what we need, not what you want Jason." I said as we walked through Wal Mart.

"I do need that." He said making Tristan laugh.

"So you need Black Ops 3?"

"Yes of course." I shook my head.

"That is not a necessity."

"To you, it's not." Tristan said.

"You guys are not serious?" I said looking at them.

"Dead serious." Jason said while Tristan nodded.

"Well, you buy it. I'm going to get the twins food." I said walking away.

I went to the baby section and grabbed the twins some food. Don was in the cart while Zariah was asleep on my chest. I grabbed what I needed. Then my back began to cramp and spazz. I doubled over and held my back. I took deep breathes trying let the pain subside, but it wasn't working.

"Hey, are you alright?" I heard someone asked. I looked up and saw a familiar woman.

"Um kind of not really."

"Nate." She called out. "Is it ok if I unhook the baby?" I nodded still in pain.

"What's up Lai?" I looked and saw another familiar face. He looked at me strangely too.

"Hey, this woman needs help. I just found her doubled over." She said slowly unhooking Zariah from my chest. I groaned in pain and held on to the cart. My phone began ringing and I couldn't get it because of the pain.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Zarah. Zarah Collins." I said looking at them and I saw a confirmation  in his eyes. I still couldn't figure out who he was. "Mmmmm." I moaned out in pain.

"Did you come here with anybody?" She asked.

"Boyfriend and son." I said through breathes.

"Nate go look for them."

"And how do I know who to look for?"

"Baby." I heard but couldn't turn around.

"Mom. What happened?" I couldn't stand anymore.

"Her pills must've worn off." I felt a hand on my lower back and felt myself being lowered to the ground.

"I'm Lai and I just found her doubled over." She said handing Zariah over to Jason.

"Thank you so much for your help." Tristan said rubbing small circles on my back. "Jason go buy the groceries while I take your mom to the car." Tristan handed him a card and Jason walked off with the twins.

"Is there any way we can help?" Lai asked.

"No thank you. I got it. Her pain meds just wore off that's all." He picked me up bridal style. "Thank you so much Lai and..." He trailed off looking at Nate.

"Nate." He said looking at me.

"Thank you Nate." We walked off and he took me to the car. "What were you doing when the pain started?" He said looking for my medicine.

"I was getting some things for the twins." I said.

"Ok well let's just go home so you can rest." He said handing me my pill and water bottle. I took the pill and leaned back in the chair. Jason came and put all the groceries in the car. Then we left.

Dallas

"She alright or not Nate?" I asked

"She was fine when the little boy carried her out." He said and I sighed sitting back on the couch.

"Dallas." Christy called.

"I'll call her later. Thanks Nate." I said hanging up.

"Dallas you in here?" I heard Christy asked but she was in the kitchen.

"In the living room." I said putting my phone on the coffee table.

"Hey can we talk for a minute?" She said walking into the living room.

"Yeah what's up?" She sat down beside me and tucked her feet under her.

"I know I have probably been a pain in your ass because I don't remember anything, but honestly you don't try to help me remember anything. Instead, you're gone when I wake up and then when you think I'm sleeping you get in the bed. Dallas I don't know what happened, but I'm sure we can fix this." I looked at her and sighed.

"We were getting a divorce Christy. Then one day you disappeared. Now that you're back I don't know what to do or how to feel. I didn't want to leave you because I know you don't have any family." She looked at the couch confused.

"Why were we getting a divorce?" She finally asked after a while.

"I don't love you anymore Christy. You were becoming someone I didn't know." I said and she shook her head.

"Do you think we can start over?" She looked at me. I sighed and leaned back. "At least tell me why you don't love me anymore."

"It's complicated Christy." I got up and looked down at her. "But we can be cordial." She looked at me.

"Cordial? We're married for Christ sake Dallas." I nodded.

"Yes we are, but you were becoming someone you're not." It was silent.

"Who's Zarah?" She asked after a few minutes.

"Who?" I had to make sure she said what she said.

"Zarah. You constantly say her name at night and you're always talking to her when you think I'm not around. Isabella came over while you at work yesterday. She told me some things." I looked at her humored.

"Like what?" I asked laughing.

"That you were leaving me for her. She has a son with you. It's a lot she told me, but what stood out the list was that you loved her."

"Love." I stated.

"What?" She asked confused.

"I love her."

"So it's true?" I sighed about to respond when the doorbell rang. I went to the door to see Jeremy.

"Hey dad, what are you doing here?" He asked looking confused. I sighed forgetting he's been on a trip overseas.

"Long story. Why are you here?" I asked cause he left while Christy was still "missing".

"Jesus called and said Aunt Bella talked to mom. I was coming to see her." I nodded.

"Well, she's in the living room." I said. He walked into the living room.

"Hey, mom?" He said and she looked at him confused.

"Who's this Dallas." She asked and I sighed.

"Our son Jeremy."

"You're in the pictures." He nodded then looked at me.

"You had a long trip so rest here for a while. Talk to your mom and tell her about your trip and I'll go get dinner." I said and he nodded.

"We weren't finish talking Dallas." She said a little irritated.

"We were for now." I said getting my keys and leaving.