Bold & Balls

Dallas' Dad, Khalil Collins, Uncle Tiny, and Ghost ^^^
Author's POV

"Big man Khalil Collins."  Everybody turned towards where the voice came from and saw Dallas'  dad walking towards everyone. Khalil smiled.

"Dad what are you doing here?" Dallas asked.

"He knows why I'm here." He said looking at Khalil.

"Do I now?" Khalil said with a smirk as Tiny walked off.

"Where's my wife?" Everyone looked confused except for Dallas. He shook his head walking over to his dad.

"Dad was er reden?" (Dad what's he talking about?) Zarah asked in German.

"Yea Khalil , was er reden?" (Yea what is he talking about?") Mrs. Collins asked.

"Ich habe keine Ahnung. Ich glaube, er ist verrückt." (I have no idea. I think he's crazy.) Khalil responded.

"Speak English damn it!" Dallas' father yelled.

"Dad calm down. They don't know where mom is."  Dallas said,

"They don't but, he does." His dad said going towards Khalil.

"I don't know who your wife is, but I'm sure she's nothing compared to my wife." Khalil said and Dallas' dad punched him in the face causing weapons to be drawn.

"Where is my wife?!" Some men grabbed Dallas' dad as Khalil laughed.

"Put the weapons down. Tristan, Andre, please escort my beautiful wife and baby girl home?"

"She's not going anywhere." Christy said speaking up.

"Keep talking and you will be leaving in a body bag." Zarah snapped.

"There's that ghetto bitch I've been waiting for." Tristan grabbed Zarah as she reached towards Christy. 

"Keep playing with me bitch and ghetto will be the last thing you have to worry about." 

"Everybody put the weapons away." Khalil said and everybody put their weapons down slowly.

"Now where is my wife Khalil?" Dallas' dad said again more calmly but still sternly.

"I don't know what you're talking about and I'm not going to say that again." Khalil said over the situation.

"I have so much dirt on you, that I will have you locked up for a century." Khalil smirked and shook his head.

"Is that so? Then why am I a free man? Oh, right because you don't have shit on me. Now, Tristan, Andre take my beautiful ladies home. Dallas get your mut under control." Khalil said giving Dallas a look. Christy laughed as Zarah's mom walked behind her slowly.

"I would watch my words Mr. Collins. I would hate for something to happen to your baby girl." Christy said. Zarah's mom quickly grabbed Christy by her hair catching her by surprise and put a knife to her neck.

"What were you saying? Was that a threat that just came out of your mouth? You've been causing my daughter all this trouble and pain. I want to slit your throat so bad and feed you to my wolves." Mrs. Collins said as Christy looked scared.