Stronger - Dilmer FanFiction

“What the fuck?” I walked into the room and found stacked suitcases. Wilmer stood there, and when my voice reached his ears, he turned to me. His face was sad, and I immediately felt something bad.

“Well, you didn’t stop, so I do what I told you.” He said, and came closer to me. “I found your white friend in a drawer, and you know? I’m leaving.” His voice was so confident, but at the same time you could hear the pain in it.

I knew he was hurt but it was fun. I was young and I had to enjoy my life. It didn’t matter that it could ruin my whole life, I just had fun. No matter how many times all of my family members and the most important man in my life asked me to stop, but I’ve never tried. Why I had to stop if I’m having fun?

“Are you fucking kidding me?” I asked, walking closer to him. He just shook his head and took his suitcase.

“Good luck Demi.” He kissed my forehead, and it was the last time I saw him. It was the last time I could smell his perfume, and feel his lips on my body. Everything has been done.

Call or not to call? I click the green button and listen for a dial tone. Does he want to talk to me? Does he still feel something to me?

“Hello?” I hear his voice and my whole body covers in goose bumps. The last time I heard his voice was two years ago, and it wasn’t the most pleasant our conversation.

“Hi. It’s Demi.” I say and close my eyes. He has to hang up or start yelling. I don’t have a right to call him after everything I’ve done to him while we were in a relationship.

“How are you?” He asks, and I try to stop from gasp. He… He wants to talk to me. I hurt him so much, and he should be angry on me…  I swear he is the best man around the world. And I lost him…

“I’m okay. I… I just did interview about my… addiction to drugs… I stopped.” My voice trembles like never before. It’s what broke our relationship – my addiction.

From the day when he came out of my life, I hadn’t drink or consume anything. That day he made me realize that I have lost everything. My family turned away from me, because they simply gave up on me, and the only man, who, I was sure, would be with me forever, turned away as well. My life was empty. 

But now, after everything I have experienced, I have to recover my family, we’re a strong family again. I want to recover and Wilmer, but I don’t really think he will agree to be with me, after everything, what I made him suffer.

“I saw the interview. I’m very proud of you.” He states and I feel the tears in my eyes. Although he left me I’m sure he feels something. Maybe it’s not love anymore, but I’m sure he wouldn’t mind to be my friend.

“Thank you.” I say and take a deep breath. It is time to ask. “Maybe you would like to go to the café? You know, drink coffee, and talk about life, like old times.” I say hoping a positive response, though I hear only a sigh.

“No Demi, I’m not going to get the same pit. Yeah, I love you but I learned to live without you.” He says. Once again my whole body covers in goose bumps because that “I love you” mean more than a life to me.

“I…” I want to say something but everything in my head keeps running and I can’t say anything normal. I just want him back. It would make my life completely. I take a deep breath and fight everything in me, but say, “I want you back, no matter what I have to do.”  

Probably it isn’t the best decision I made, but it’s the only way to get him back. I want him. And I can do anything to get him. Anything, what he wants.

“Demi, I…” He stars, but just like me doesn’t say anything intelligible. I hear him sigh again. “See you in our favorite café, in two hours, okay?”

“Sure. I can’t wait to see you.” I smile big, and hang up, before rushing to the bedroom. I’m the happiest person in this world. Believe me or not, I get everything what I want.