Exploration Station

I finished smelting my iron ore and made myself some armor and tools. Diamond was cool, but we didn't find any so I perfectly fine with iron. Tommy, of Gameknight999, of which he insisted on me calling him, on the other hand, seemed uncomfortable with it.

"Diamond is better." He replied when I enthusaticly put on my iron armor. I rolled my eyes. We didn't exactly have access to that right now, did we Tommy? With the string I found in the dungeon, I made myself a bow with arrows dropped by the skeletons. I had always been relatively good with the bow.

"You would get along well with Hunter." He said. I frowned.

"Who?"

"Come on, the quicker we leave, the quicker we can find Crafter's village." Gameknight said with a smile. I think he enjoys frustrating me. I sighed in annoyance and we left, heading off carefully into the unknown.

A/n: I would just like to point out that no, Alex is not stupid, but I simply failed to mention that Gameknight never told her the full story. Continue.

We walked for about half a day until Gameknight  randomly hooted with excitement. I kicked him in the shins in response.

"Ow! Why are you so not enjoyable to be around?!" He snapped.

"Your an idiot. Also, there is a lot your not telling me. So, if we want to get out of this, we need to be honest and what not." I said, fanning the hot air out of my helmet out of boredom. Tommy sighed.

"Come on! There's a village up ahead!" He said, running forward, I ran twice as fast to catch up.

"Hey, what does my game a tag say anyway? You have one, some I'm bound to have one." I said. Gameknight looked above my head.

"It says 'NightNinjaPlayz'." He responded, some recognition sounded in his voice.

I nodded. "Yeah, I guessed that much; the game took my old skin, so I figured I had my old user as well."

"We're here." Gameknight said as a shadow passed over me. I looked up and froze. Giant walls stretched high above me, TNT cannons and archer towers sat at the ready. I took a step back in fear.

"Is this what you call a village? They seem a little less... Friendly from when I used to play." I said to Tommy. Tommy turned to look back at me.

"There were a lot of monster problems before me and the villagers defeated Herobrine, but he's gone now, and these walls look to be recent..." He trailed off and looked up to the top of the wall. I followed his gaze to find a villager in full battle gear glaring at us.

"Everyone, the hackers are back! Fire!" He yelled. Suddenly a hundred villagers jumped up and fired arrows at us. Gameknight  mumbled something about "not again!" And I yanked a shovel from my inventory and destroyed a block below each of us, causing us to fall one block down and the arrows to fly over our heads. Before the villager could signal the next volley of arrows, an old-looking villager with a robe I didn't recognize jumped up onto the wall.

"Wait! These aren't normal users!" He cried. "No server thread! Stand down." He yelled. The villages looked slowly and realized he was right and reluctantly lowered their defense.

"Open the gates!" The old man with the weird robes said. Gameknight smiled and ran forward before I could stop him.

"Gameknight, wait!" I called after him, but he had already disappeared inside the gates. I facepalmed and sighed in exasperation before following him into the gates.

I walked into the village with my sword ready, but found Tommy talking quickly with the old guy in the weird robes.

"I need to get to my friends village quickly- do you mind if we use the Minecraft network?" Tommy asked. The old man nodded.