Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Desirah's POV

I ate some more of my chocolate doughnut. These were some pretty big doughnuts.

After awhile, I got bored looking through all of the comments. I mean, I'm not trying to sound like a brat or anything, but they were just redundant.

I randomly tapped on my profile. My profile picture was an adorable calico kitten with angel wings. My background was a wallpaper of pink roses. I was really proud of my account.

I refreshed. Oh, I had a direct message. Probably some user begging for a follow. I only followed friends, family, and idols. I didn't follow a lot of people.

I opened the message.

@NiallOfficial: hi

I nearly spit out my doughnut. I sat up straight. What the heck?! I had a direct message from THE Niall Horan?! No way! That couldn't be Niall.

It was probably a fan account or something. I semi-doubted it, since the username was spot-on, but I checked anyway. I tapped on the profile picture and I was brought to the page. My jaw dropped. The little blue verification checkmark was there. This really was Niall.

There's only one way he could have sent me that message. He must have followed me. I exited out of the message and looked through my new followers. Sure enough, he was at the top of the list.

I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. I tried not to cry happy tears. If you hadn't figured it out yet, I was a huge fan of One Direction. They were amazing. I especially loved Niall. He was the adorable leprechaun! Who didn't love him?

Wait a minute. I stopped my celebration. Why would Niall be following me? What did I have to offer him? He probably followed me by mistake. Same with the message. Shoot.

My shoulders slumped. I wanted to cry sad tears now. But wait! There was a still chance he didn't message me by mistake! There's only one way to find out.

I took a deep breath and began to type.

@ForeverAlone13: um I think you have the wrong account

I sent the message, and then I gasped. What if I said the wrong thing? What if I pissed Niall off? Oh, please no! Please, Niall, don't be pissed off!

I got a message back immediately. I bit my knuckle hard to keep from squealing.

@NiallOfficial: I don't think so. Are you the owner of ForeverAlone13 ?

OMG, OMG, OMG!! He really meant to follow me! I screamed again, but I forgot the pillow. I hoped I didn't annoy any neighbors.

I quickly sent back a message. Would Niall reply? I hoped so.

@ForeverAlone13: yes I am. Wow you followed me.

I winced. Did I say the wrong thing again? What if Niall started second-guessing following me? What if he unfollowed me?!

@NiallOfficial: yep ! I saw your video for v-day. You're really good at singing.

I bounced up and down and squealed hysterically. Niall thought I was a good singer! Oh my gosh, this had to be a dream. Someone pinch me!

@ForeverAlone13: thanks! :) you're not so bad yourself ;)

I giggled. That couldn't have pissed Niall off. I just complimented him.

This was so much better than going out on Valentine's Day. Ha, in your face, Linda! She loved One Direction too.