Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Desirah's POV

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. Niall called me his friend. I was his friend. I still couldn't believe it. My first friend, and it was a celebrity! And not just any celebrity, but Niall Horan from One Direction!

I was alone in my dorm room. Since it was Saturday, all of the students at MQAAFGG and SQAAFGB could visit their parents. I never visited my parents, not after what they said to me and for sending me here.

I toyed with my iPod. I wanted to talk to Niall again. I had just woken up about an hour ago. I was still in my pajamas, my hair still tousled.

It was 9:00am here, so 4:00pm where Niall was. He could talk now, couldn't he? I decided to take a chance and send him a message. I opened Twitter and typed out a DM.

@ForeverAlone13: hi

I set my iPod down and got out of bed. If Niall sent me a message, he could wait. I still had morning breath. Yuck.

I went into the bathroom and stared at my reflection. I looked hideous, but that was normal. I brushed my hair and teeth. I applied some deodorant so I didn't smell. I changed out of my pajama pants and into sweats, but I kept my pajama shirt on. Weekend clothes.

I sat back down on my bed and crossed my legs. I picked up my iPod and refreshed the page. I had a new message. I grinned eagerly.

@NiallOfficial: happy Saturday !

@ForeverAlone13: right! Finally! How's your day going?

@NiallOfficial: pretty good. Normal. You ?

@ForeverAlone13: just woke up an hour ago. My day's still ahead of me

@NiallOfficial: so jealous

I didn't know what to say after that. I was awkward over the Internet. Same in real life, but I didn't talk as much to people. I was a whole new person on the Internet.

@NiallOfficial: any plans for today ?

@ForeverAlone13: nope. I plan on being bored the entire day

@NiallOfficial: offensive ! I'm not boring am I ?!

@ForeverAlone13: no of course not sorry!

I winced. I didn't mean to offend Niall! He wasn't pissed, was he?

@NiallOfficial: I was only joking. Sheesh lighten up

I rolled my eyes. He nearly gave me a heart attack out of panic! How was I supposed to "lighten up"?

@ForeverAlone13: how was I supposed to know?! You didn't have a winky face at the end!

@NiallOfficial: thats your thing not mine

I was slightly confused. Niall was a different person over the Internet as well. He seemed sassier and more confident. Was there something about him I didn't know? Probably; I didn't know the guy at all.

I got another message from Niall.

@NiallOfficial: you're not mad at me are you ? :(

Aw, he was sad because of me. I didn't want that.

@ForeverAlone13: no need for the frowny face. I'm not mad.

@NiallOfficial: oh good. I don't want you pissed at me.