happy anniversary

"Baz! Do you have the tickets?" Simon's voice rang out from the bathroom as Baz stood in front of the bedroom mirror, fixing the collar of his shirt.

Baz sighed, "Yes, of course, I have the tickets, Snow. Do you think I'm inadequate?"

Simon poked his out of the bathroom, his fingers tangled in his mop of hair, and smiled cheekily, "Do you want me to answer that?"

Baz turned to roll his eyes at his boyfriend and Simon practically cackled, retreating back into the bathroom.

"Also, we're dating, we've been dating for a while, can we drop the 'Snow' and just call me Simon?"

"Wait, your name's Simon?!"

"Basil," Simon said, exasperated but holding back a laugh, his hands working gel through his curls to try and make them behave, "I'm not kidding."

"Hi, not kidding, I'm Baz."

"I will kill you."

Baz laughed as he walked into the bathroom, his short-sleeved black button-up slightly tucked into his black jeans, and rested his chin on Simon's shoulder, their eyes meeting in the mirror, "You know I only call you Simon when I'm feeling romantic, and anyway, people think it's cute that I call you 'Snow'."

"I don't," Simon said to the boy in the mirror, his small smile the only sign that he was lying.

"Yes, you do."

"Fine, whatever, Pitch," Simon said, as he shrugged Baz off his shoulder and turned to walk out of the room.

"Oh, Simon," Baz called out to his retreating boyfriend and Simon smiled to himself, "Do you know where the tickets are?

"Basil!"

Baz's laugh rang out in the acoustics of the bathroom, and it wrapped Simon in a warm embrace, "Just kidding, love."

*****************

The arena was abuzz with excitement as the Normals walked around finding their seats, fingers grasping their friends and partners, all talking above the hum of the crowd. Simon was walking first, his fingers laced with Baz's as he strode purposely forward, as Baz strolled slowly behind him.

"Come on, Baz, I want to find our seats," he said, pulling on Baz's arm.

"Snow, we still have 30 minutes until the band is even scheduled to start playing, I don't think we need to rush." Baz laughed at his excitable boyfriend and Simon pouted at him. Baz sighed and relented, "Fine, let's find our seats then, you impatient twat."

"I love how nice you are to me," Simon said sarcastically, rolling his eyes quickly, before turning back forward and pulling Baz once again, walking even faster than before, pushing through Normals impatiently.

*************

There was silence as the arena lights began to dim, and then a deafening roar escaped from the crowds as people began to scream, to cheer for the band that was about to walk out.

Baz squeezed Simon's hand as Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds took to the stage, "Happy Anniversary, Simon."

As the band began playing their instruments, and the stage lights came on in full force, Baz saw Simon looking at him, a huge grin covering his face, "Happy Anniversary Baz, I love you."

"I love you too," he said, feeling choked up all of a sudden, as he looked into the eyes of his boyfriend of 2 years, as the opening of "O Children" feeling like a warm blanket around him, he knew had never been happier, not even when Simon had first told him of his feelings for him, not even when he realised they wouldn't have to kill each other in a great war. Baz pulled Simon's face to his and connected their lips in a tender kiss, that was fuelled with passion and love, "I," he spoke between kisses, "Love you."

Simon giggled, ducking his head and pulling back to smile lovingly into Baz's eyes, "Now stop distracting me, Pitch, I want to focus on the band."

"Okay, Snow, whatever you want."

****************

Just a fluffy lil concert date because I'm going to see twenty one pilots in 2 days and was thinking about music and how cute concerts are as dates and then just thought about how Baz would definitely get Simon tickets to Nick Cave as an anniversary gift because he's a major ball of fluff. 

So you get this, it's kind of short, and I probably could've made it longer, but I didn't want to. Thanks for reading! Vote and comment if you feel so inclined, so yeah, thanks!!!