Chapter 5: Beautiful?

THIRD PERSON POV:

"It's been two hours since (y/n) said we just going to step out for a few seconds." Ji paced up and down the floor as all the boys stare at with a concerned expression.

"S-she~oohhh," Tae began only to interrupt his sentence with his own thought.

"What is it Tae?" Ji inquired, looking at him as the younger massaged his chin.

"So....." Ji shoots Tae a concerned expression. What did So have to do with (y/n)'s odd disappearance?

"What about him, Tae, tell me!" She frantically runs up to him causing him to look up at her, eyes widened.

"Who's So?" All the exo boys stand up, all with a confused expression.

"She saw him a few moments ago when she was making her way here, she probably ran into him whilst standing outside." Tae thought out loud before standing up abruptly and grabbing his coat, shoes before exiting the house.

"CRAP!" Ji quickly followed behind Tae but was stopped by someone grabbing onto her wrist.

"What's going on Ji?" Chanyeol frowned.

"Please help us find (y/n), she might be in danger." Chanyeol understood, pressing his lips into a flat line and nodding in agreement. He turned around, to the others nodding in agreement also.

The group all run out to the front of the house and all separate. Maybe they could find (f/n) faster. But as Baekhyun ran down the street he couldn't help wonder.

Who is So?

Why am I even looking for this girl I hardly know? Baekhyun quickly whipped away that thought because she is Ji and Tae's friend also. Someone might be in danger. He shakes his head roughly and continues down the sidewalk. Baekhyun's heavy breathing visible in the cold.

"Oh I'll sing for you on your spring day

Think about it several times a day

Oh, this is what I think of you."

You're beautiful, what a joke." Wait that's the song Chanyeol wrote for Ji but with (y/n)'s voice. Baekhyun quickly headed straight towards the voice, turn a corner, only to see the snow stained red.

"(Y/N)!!" He sees a small figure curled up, leaning on a fence. Baekhyun's pace picked up as he neared the figure.

That's got to be her.

YOUR POV:

I have been out here for a while now. Coughing non-stop, the snow around me still remains stained with the red colour of my blood. It was an awful sight but I am not coughing blood anymore which is a relief.

"(Y/n)?" I hear someone faintly call my name.

Baekhyun?

Nah probably not, Why would he come looking for me?

"I am nobody after all."

"Stop saying that." I look up from the ground and my eyes meet with Baekhyun's. The tension beginning to get too overwhelming, causing me to break out eye contact. I remain silent as he walks towards and takes a seat next to me. "If you were a nobody, then why am I sitting right next to you? Looking at you, concerned for you?" I whip around and look at him with a shock expression.

"Why would you care, we just met?" I asked coldly before turning my head to the side so it was not facing him.

"I will care about you no matter how long I have known you for, just because we just met it doesn't mean I can't be concerned for you." He tone was soothing and calm.

"Heh, I don't normally have that effect on other people, they normally just forget about me after a while and only remember me as an ugly citizen they just so happen to see or know." I scoffed as a tear trickles down my face unknowingly.

"Well for what's it's worth, I think you're beautiful." I slowly turn my head towards him and was instantly greeted by his warm smile. My cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"Oh there you are, (y/n) are you okay?" I turn my head and see Tae standing in front of us in a panicked state once he spotted the blood.

I coughing lightly and smiled at my concerned friend. "Oh ahh I'm fine." I lied.

"You don't look fine, hurry come back inside the house." Tae holds out his hand for me and I take it, he then continues to pull me to a standing position and I clutch my stomach in pain. Tae sees this and wraps his arm around my shoulders to support me as we make out way back to the house. I turn back as we are walking away and flash a small smile to Baekhyun and he smiles back at me.

Thank you for making me feel wanted, even if it's was just for a little bit, even if it was just to make me feel better.

~TBC~

.

Edited: 13/9/2017 or 9/13/2019

Re-edited: 1/2/2018

OoooooOooHhhHh reader x Baekhyun action!! Don't bully kids, I hope I didn't offend anyone with this incident in the story. I have experienced bullying first hand and I thought I would put some of it into my writing. I hope it was okay.