Chapter 17: The Note

Warning: This chapter contains swearing and physical abuse if that is triggering or anything please do not continue this chapter.

.

You walk out of the bighit building feeling like a huge weight had been lifted off your shoulders. After the audition had finished you checked the time and it read two o'clock, which means the audition went for an hour. You make your way down to the bus stop and catch it back to your street where you get off the bus stop and continue your journey home along the footpath. You were in a happier mood then usual, it was probably because of the idea that auditioning was finally out of the way and Tae and Baekhyun would stop nagging you to audition. As you walked down the path you feel someone pull you back roughly by the shoulder. YOu turn around but before you could you were punched in the face causing you to fall to the ground, grasping your nose in pain you looked up to see who it was and your eyes widened with fear. "YOU!"

"Mmm not just me, I bought some friends." He smirks before clicking his fingers and sure enough two men walk out from behind him.

"What do you want?" You yelled.

"Ooo (y/n)? Didn't you get my letter?"

"How could I miss it?" You hissed, answering his question. Somehow the happy mood you were in somehow gave you strength to stand up for yourself and not freeze up. Or was it the comeback sessions Taehyung put you though?

"Mmmm then you know what will happen. But guess what? You have no one to go to, if I am correct, all your 'friends' are on tour." He smirks again whilst walking towards you again. He winds up his punch and aims for your face once again but you catch it. "Correct me if I am wrong." He smirked.

"Piss off." You snarled again whilst pushing his fist away and standing up, grasping your nose in pain.

"Someone has finally learnt to stand up for her self I see." He leans in and smiles idiotically, placing both hands on your shoulders before swinging you around and pushing you across the footpath.

"Ahhh." You yelped in pain as soon as your body fell in contact with the cold hard concrete. Blood dripped from your lip.

"Is that all you got, just leave me alone!" You slowly stand up as So and his friends give you a shocked expression but they continue their course towards you. You slowly back away down the pathway until you reach the end of the street.

"Ops, looks like you have not been to run too now, literally." All three of them come at you with full force but you manage to dodge the first one and slowly run past them but So grabs your hair and pulls you down whilst kneeing you in the back, causing you to scream in pain. YOu land on the floor motionless but before you could have any time to react you have punched again, knocking you out.

"Not so tough anymore hey." You hear his friends spit before kicking you into the street in a disgusted manner.

.

"Hey guys I need to make a phone call, you guys go ahead!" The two groups were being taken to their concert location but before they got out, Taehyung wanted to call (y/n) and see how she went in her audition. He pulled up her contact on his phone and dialled her number.

"I'm sorry the person you have called is unavailable right now."

"Odd." Usually, you would answer straight away. He exited the call and tried to dial your number again.

"I'm sorry the person you have called is unavailable right now."
What's going on? she normally picked up straight away. Taehyung continued to dial her number but it kept being sent to her voice mail.

"I'm sorry the person you have called is~ Hello, are you (y/n)'s guardian or family member?"
Taehyung was shocked that someone picked up the phone but he was not expecting to hear an older males voice.

"No, I am a close friend, who are you?"

"We are sorry to inform you but (y/n) has been in an accident."

"What?! is she okay?" He shouted into the phone.

"Please calm down sir, she is currently being monitored by our nurses and seems to be in a stable condition if you would like you may come down and see her."

"Which hospital is she in?" He frantically spoke into the phone.

"(Hospital Name)." And with that he hangs up, starring at his phone in utter shocked he quickly snaps out of it and immediately called Baekhyun.

"Hello, V?"

"BAEKHYUN!"

"Is everything okay?"

"NO, (y/n)."

"What about her, is she okay?"

"She's been in an accident."

~TBC~

.

Edited: 15/7/2018