Chapter 8: Let Me Sing?

It's early in the morning and you are already awake. That's when you know there is something wrong. You usually sleep in for an extra three when one brake but you couldn't today. You open up your phone after eating breakfast and scroll through Instagram. They were a bunch of photos from last night and you kinda feel guilty, cause Baekhyun had to spend last night with you, instead of hanging out with his friends and having a nice time at the party. Instead, he kept you company in your boring unlovely home. So you decide to send him a message as a thank you but that's when you realised that you didn't have his phone number. You quickly message Ji to see if she had his number.

Good morning Ji: (Y/N)

JI: It's still early in the morning, there better be a good reason you are messaging me.

Do you have Baekhyun's phone number?: (Y/N)

JI: Why? 😏

If you have it, can you please send it to me? -_- : (Y/N)

JI: Answer my question first.

 I ASKED FIRST!: (Y/N)

JI: NO answer, no number.

 -_-: (Y/N)

JI: 🤗

Fine, I wanted apologies: (Y/N)

JI: For what?

For bothering him yesterday at the party: (Y/N) 

JI: Why, Baekhyun seems more than fine, well the last time I checked.

I feel bad because he spent time with me at home rather than attending the party: (Y/N)

JI: He wanted to.

How could you know that he could be lying : (Y/N)

JI: You're overthinking things again. -.-

Just give me the number Ji, then you can get back to sleep: (Y/N)

JI SENT YOU A NUMBER - DO YOU WANT TO ADD THIS NUMBER TO YOUR CONTACTS?

ADD                DECLINE

Thanks: (Y/N)

JI: His not mad at you.

Better safe than sorry: (Y/N)

JI: I get to say I told you so if he isn't.

Seen

JI: Yah doesn't leave me on seen.

Seen

JI: (Y/N)!!

Seen

As soon as Ji sent YOU Baekhyun's contact number, ou added it to your contacts and messaged Baekhyun.

Hey Baekhyun, it's (y/n) and Yes I remember ur name: (Y/N)

Thank for spending the night with me. I am sorry you missed the party because of me: (Y/N)

Baekhyun: No don't be sorry, I had fun hanging out with you last night. Are u coming over today?......0o0...you remembered my name.