Chapter 9: Peter Pan

Warning Spoiler Ahead For Those Who Haven't Seen Peter Pan.

You were standing at the airport and saying goodbye to Tae before the fans swarmed the airport.

"I can't believe you are leaving me." You pouted sadly before Tae burst out into laugher, due to your childish act.

"Hahaha like you did to Ji and I when you went on your half a year long holiday?" He pinches your cheek playfully.

"Yeh yeh yeh, you better go or else you are going to miss your flight, talk often...okay?" He nods and leans into your ear.

"Before I go, can you promise me, someone?" He inquired with a smirk.

"What is it?"

"Keep my updated by sending me a photo every day about what you have been up to."

"Okay~"

"And keep me updated on your relationship with Baekhyun." He winks and crosses to customs before you had a chance to yell at him.

"TAAEEE!!!!" You shouted as a soft pink tint made it's way to you cheeks.

.

You arrive back home after greeting farewell to Tae to see a car parked in front of your house. 

Who could that be? 

You slowly walk up along the pathway leading to your house and see Baekhyun standing outside your front door. "Hey (Y/N)...was V here?

"Ahh yes, sorry you missed him." You walk up to him and begin fishing around for your keys in your bag.

"Ah that's a shame."

"Do you want to come in?" He nodded so you then take out your keys and unlock the door leading Baekhyun inside. "So what do you want to do?" You both take a seat on the coach and he smiles.

"Let's watch a movie, cause I know how much you like movies." He suggested.

"Really, cause I was meaning to watch Peter pan today but I was not sure if you wanted to or not." You babbled on excitedly.

"Let's do it."

.

"Aww I loved that movie, I am so sad...Wendy didn't end up staying with Peter Pan." You face saddens but Baekhyun's bright smile remains.

"Well, I have dance practice but thank you for having me over." He flashes another one of his signature smiles and walks out the door with his coat.

"See you." You walked out and said one final goodbye. As you were just about to walk back into the house you see So walk past and you frantically run as fast as you can back into your house but it was too late, he saw you.

"Are you following me?? I knew you where weird but you are a stalker too.....pathetic." He spoke whilst making his way up to you. He sends you a death glare causing a shiver of fear to run down your spine. You slowly back up to the front door before he grabbed your wrist tightly and proceeded by kicking you in the stomach. "Next time, I won't be so nice." He snarled as he walked away. Leaving you leaning against your front door, grasping your stomach in pain.

A small tear slide down your cheek before you limped weakly into your house and closing the door. You wish you had your own peter pan. Someone to take you to Neverland, where all your problems would disappear and be left forgotten in the past.

~TBC~

.

edited: 15/7/2018