Chapter 13: No trouble

Today is going to be a good day, Ji promised you it was an all girls day....no boys and no boyfriends. Don't get you wrong, you loved Chanyeol and all but you didn't remember the last time Ji and you had an all girls night. You were going to her house to hang out for the day since every time you hung out with her it was with Tae or Baekhyun. So here you were, walking to her house and making sure to keep an eye out for So. Luckily you got there with no problem which was strange and when you arrive, you knocked on the door and Ji greeted you as she was opening the door.

"Hey (y/n)." You take your shoes off and the two of you make your way up to her room. "So how have you been- well I know the answer- but I mean about the girly things if ya know what I mean?" She winks at you but you shoot back a puzzled expression.

"No I don't?" You replied with a question more than a statement whilst raising my eyebrow.

"...Your love life?" She trailed off.

"Oh, what love life?" You simply responded but again you lied, you did have a love interest.

"Hah what love life?" She mocked before leaning closer towards you. "Are you hiding something from me?" 

"NOo." Your voice cracked...dam.

"Yes, you are!" You hastily stand up and slowly back away from her, getting slightly creeped out by her sudden interest in your love life. "I think I know who it is." She ended her sentence before wiggling her eyebrows at you.

"WHO? What are you on about?" But Ji quickly catches on and walks towards you trapping you at the window of her room.

"I have known you for ages and that means I know when you are lying." She raises an eyebrow and you turn around so that you are facing the house next to us or Exo's house and see Baekhyun in there living room with Sehun.

"...Ooooo it's Sehun isn't it?" You turn around and look at Ji with a deadpan face.

"Umm there is nothing wrong with Sehun but where did you get that assumption from? I don't even hang out with him that often." You nearly shout but realise that Sehun and Baekhyun might hear you two.

"Just kidding, I know who it is already." She looks at you and winks.

"What is that supposed to mean?" You frantically shot up from the wall and Ji shrugs.

.

Sehun and Baekhyun were on the couch discussing some tour details when Baekhyun spots you and Ji in the window. He eyed how you leaned further back into the window and admired your nice silky hair whilst a very intimidating Ji continued to corner you. "She looks pretty today." You weren't wearing anything special today just a pair of jeans, an oversized jumper with your hair in two braids, nothing special.

"What did you say?" Sehun looks at his elder dumbfounded by the sentence which had just slipped from his mouth, his eyes drift off to what Baekhyun was staring at.
"Oooo....I knew you liked her." Baekhyun immediately wiped his head to look at Sehun."What?!" He laughs and winks. "I'll keep it a secret." Baekhyun eyed Sehun before he mischievously grins but out of the corner of his eye, he sees you glancing down at the two of them.

He in turn smiled and waved but what he saw next made his smile disappear. Scars and bruises dotted all over your wrist.

.

"Did So do this?" Ji picked up your wrist to see the purple and green bruise.

"No...." You look away and bit your lip, you knew lying to your best friend was bad but you didn't want her to worry and you knew you have been doing that a lot lately but you can't tell them. You were already such a bother in their life, that's why you moved away. You wanted tos how everyone you were independent. It worked out great but soon the exchange finished and you were back in the place you once hated.

"Your lying, your bitting your lip." She quickly pointed out.

"I'm not!"

"You bit your bottom lip when you lie." You give in and nod whilst looking away.

"Okay yes, sorry."

"We need to do something about this...come on..we need help." Ji grabs your wrist along with her and yours.

"Ow ow, hey, where are we going?" You asked in a panic before wincing as Ji had a tight grasp on your bruised wrist.

"The guys house." Your eyes widen in fear. You had told Baekhyun you would tell him if you ran into So again but these bruises happened before you had said that like a month ago. But the thing was; they just haven't healed. He might get the wrong idea. You struggle out of Ji's grip but she tightens it not letting you escape.

"Ow, Ji do you realise you're making my wrist worse." You yelp in pain. Too late, she already knocked on the door and D.O opened the door. "Hi D.O." We both say in unison, you instantly stop trying to pry yourself from your best friend. He then proceeds to lead the two of you inside. inside. You then continue to try and get yourself out of Ji's grasp but it doesn't work. Before you knew it, you stood in front of Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Hey Ji, (y/n) , this is an unexpected visit." You desperately try to get out Ji grasp but she shoves your wrist in front of Baekhyun's face and his eyes widen.

"(Y/n)?" Baekhyun looks at you with a hurt and you instantly pull your hand out of Ji grasp since she loosened her grip when showing Baekhyun.

"What?" You hide your wrist behind your back and he looks at you with hurt eyes.

"I have already seen them, hiding them behind your back won't do anything." Baekhyun spoke bluntly making your eyes drift to the floor. "Why didn't you tell me?" You avoided eye contact with him but you soo went full circle and looked straight at his eyes.

Out of the corner of your eyes, you see Ji pull Chanyeol out of the room and she looks at me before mouthing; 'Tell him.'

"It happened before I said I would tell you when these things happen, besides.....its nothing major." You look away, trying to brush off the tense atmosphere.

"You're so stubborn did it not get into your head? What I said to you? I am here to help you!" You stand in shock at his sudden rise of tone. During his lecture he had stood up, his shadow looming over your petite one. He then took a step forward only for you to take a step back in fright. "I'm sorry if I scared you." He sighed once he saw the fright in your eyes, instantly halting his steps.

"It's okay." You reply with a shaky voice but you were still scared. You realised how much of a scaredy-cat you were but who could blame you? You were traumatised by the same person for years and years. Any slight movement would put you on edge.

"I'm here to help." You hear him quietly whisper in a hurt tone. "Don't even keep something like this for me."

He then enveloped you in a hug, knowing very how frightened you were he wanted to comfort you. You instantly hug him back tighter. You always felt so safe when his arms, like the problem with So were non-existent, like you had your own peter pan

~TBC~

.

Edited: 15/7/2018

I finally got a sweet moment in....Yas 😂