Epilogue

"Happy anniversary babe!" You feel a pair of hands wrap around your face shutting off your sight.

"Baek?" I giggled, just by hearing his voice you knew exactly who it was. Besides, who else could be saying happy anniversary babe?

"Who else would say happy anniversary?" He chirped.

"Hahahah, hey Baek."
You bring your hands up to your face to peel off Baek's hands but his hands stay fixed on your face and covering your eyes.

"No not yet, I have a surprise for you." Baek then slowly guides you to what you presumed to be another room.
"3....2.....1." He then takes his hands off your eyes and you see a wall covered in photos.
"Ta da."

"What's this Baek?" You asked in a shocked state. With curiousity you walk up to the wall and examine the photos. It was the photos you had sent to Tae when he left for his tour a year ago. All of them where selfies of yourself with a different captions on it.

"Read the captions...." You look at him with a puzzled expression and do as he asks, not questioning him any further.

"Stop annoying me; I said I don't like him." - Day One
"Okay maybe I do but please don't tell him."- Day Three
"I want to tell him but I don't know what to say, now can we please stop talking about my feelings."- Day Seven
"I want to make memories with the ones I love."- Day Ten
Then you move along the wall and see photos of Baek and you from the many date nights and times of when the two of you just wanted to hang out. "Where fif you get these?" You inquired as a small shade of pink flashed into your cheeks.

"I have my ways."Baek walks towards you so that your faces were only inches apart. "Do you still want to make memories with the one you love?"

 "Mmm maybe, depends who it is." You spoke in a teasing tone.

"Hey, you ruined the moment." Baekhyun whined, poking you in the cheek.

"Haha okay, yes I do." You apologised before speaking in a more serious tone.

"Look at all the ones we've made together over the past years."

"I know.....I remember everyone like it was yesterday." You look up at him and smile widely.

"Well, makes sure you remember this one." He leans in towards you and restef his forehead on your before reaching into his pocket and brings out a box.
"When you look at this, I want you too remember my promise and you will never be lonely." He then opens the box to reveal a necklace with the date he made the promise on it, the one he has been keeping for over a year now. He then clips it onto your neck and you look at it in awe.

"Bae-." You were about to say something but he kissed you muffling yours words. It takes a few seconds for you to react but did kiss him back, the kiss was very short but sweet just like he was...not short tho.

"(Y/n), I am going to make you one more promise but can you keep one for me in return?"

"Of course." You replied with a bright smile.

"Okay your promise first, promise me to never take this necklace off?"
You nod and a soft smile remains plastered on your face.

"And I promise to always think of you when I perform on stage...."

~THE END~

.

Edited: 15/7/2018

yeah I know that sucked but that was the final chapter, I hope you guys enjoyed this book and see you guys in my next book. Thank you for reading and cherish all of you.