Chapter 16: A Goal

DING

You sat on the couch patiently waiting for big hit to email you back. You know you said you didn't really want to audition but deep down you really did want to believe you could do it but don't tell Tae or Baekhyun that. As soon as you hear your email notification go off you immediately unlock your phone and stare at the email.

Dear (y/n),

We would love to have you audition for bighit. Please meet us tomorrow at one o'clock at the front of the bighit building, there you will be picked up by an escort and taken to a private room where we will assess your skills. Please have five songs prepared or dances and please wear all dark pieces of clothing, wear shoes showing your ankles and please come bare faces or without makeup.

Thank you, bighit.

You spend the rest of the day preparing for the audition and before you knew it, it was tomorrow. Luckily your audition was in the afternoon so you didn't have to wake up early. You woke up at nine o'clock and brushed your teeth before making yourself a nutritional breakfast. It was now eleven thirty. So you made your way back up to your room and changes into a dark navy blue t-shirt and black skater skirt since you felt freer when dancing in it. You whore ankle socks paired with your black Adidas which showed your ankles like they asked and quickly grabbed your wallet and phone, heading out the door. You ran to the bus station, luckily, just making it in time for the next bus which took you exactly to the front of the bighit building. Whilst on the bus you needed to calm your nerves so you decided to distract yourself by texting Tae.

Heading to my auditions now: (Y/n)

11:45am

Taetae: ooooo I forgot it was today....sorry😅 

11:45am

Such a great friend as always 😂🙄: (Y/n) 

11:47am

Taetae: Hey hey hey.....I am a great friend. 😡😤

11:48am

Yeahyeah....if you say so: (Y/n)

11:49am

Taetae: So what did they ask you prepare?

12:10pm

5 songs: (Y/n)

12:13pm

Taetae: 😱 They must of changed it since I auditioned...

12:13pm

Hehe yeah I know, that's a lot of songs for just an audition 😰: (Y/n)

12:25pm

Anyway my stop is coming up...ttyl, wish me luck: (Y/n)

12:26pm

Taetae: Good luck!!! 😄😄

12:27pm

Taetae: I will be cheering for u!!! 

12:27pm

seen

You smile at the message that Tae sent you and quickly hope off the bus. You look at the time to see that you had thirty minutes to kill so you wandered around the area since you never really stepped out of your house. Before you knew it, you had five minutes before your audition so you make your way back to the bighit building and wait outside where someone was waiting for you already. They lead you down to the audition room.

"Hello, Ms (y/n) (l/n)"
And with that your audition started.

I will give it my best shot and for once in my life I have goal.

~TBC~

.

Edited: 26/9/2017 or 9/26/2017

I know this chapter was short and I am sorry....but we are reaching the climax as I said in the last chapter so please be patient and also don't mind my spelling and grammar mistakes.