Day 12- Winter Outfit Look Book

The introduction for day twelve of my 24 days of FlippingFilipa rolled onto screen and I was excited about today's video. I decide to do a winters look book which I had the help of Elinor for, she was filming for me.

"Hello and welcome to the 12 day of 24 days of FlippingFilipa, today's video is a little different, it's a look book video I've got six different outfits for you all but the sixth is more like my winter dance wear outfit so I hope you enjoy them" I smiled

"So this is outfit number one, this is my go-to winter dance outfit, it's basic but I love it" I smiled my outfit was a pair of tights with a leotard along with some ballet shoes and high tops along with a bomber jacket and a blue bracelet. I twirled for the camera and posed a few times with my voice over "this outfit is only my dance one, it's a pair of white tights since the studios get rather cold, they are underneath my black long sleeve leotard and it's probably the most comfortable Leo I have, around my right wrist I have a light blue pull string bracelet and over me Leo I am wearing my navy blue paint splattered bomber jacket, on the way into the dance studio I am wearing my rainbow hightop converses and when I'm in dance I wear a pair of dance shoes" I paused finishing the first outfit.

 I twirled for the camera and posed a few times with my voice over "this outfit is only my dance one, it's a pair of white tights since the studios get rather cold, they are underneath my black long sleeve leotard and it's probably the most comfor...

"This is my second outfit, it's probably my favourite, wait no it's one of my favourites, it's comfy and cute" I smiled my second outfit was a pair of blue denim jeans with a blue flannel button up shirt, I had my friendship bracelet on my wrist and a necklace around my next. I did a couple of turns and pose once again for Elinor as she filmed me from different angles which also makes me laugh. "So this outfit consists of a pair of light Denim blue high waisted skinny jeans with with a blue flannel button up T-shirt, on my feet I have black high top converses which you'll probably going to see in all but one or two of the next outfits." I paused getting Elinor to film my feet making me laugh.

"Around my right wrist I have the same blue bracelet which is in every single outfit since I never really take it off" I continued explaining "my hair is styled into a double braided bun, I've made the buns as high as possible so they are on the top of my head; around my neck I have my Sisters small heart locket which is silver and it goes perfectly with my outfit." I continued with my voiceover as Elinor filmed my neck "my phone is sporting a pretty case which is grey and full of gold stars and glitter as you vas see when I shake it the confetti sort of thing inside goes everywhere. I've also got a small white bag pack on my back over my Navy blue paint splattered bomber jacket" I finished adding another twirl to show the outfit of

 I've also got a small white bag pack on my back over my Navy blue paint splattered bomber jacket" I finished adding another twirl to show the outfit of