Chapter 20

We met the band at the terminal in the airport. They were taking pictures with fans yet they were still so happy. Don’t they ever get annoyed of them? Chris noticed us first and after getting the picture with the girl he came up to us.

“Where have the two of you been?” He asked smirking suggestively.

I rolled my eyes while Asher laughed and shook his head, “We’re engaged we can do that type of thing, besides we both know that we left the hotel earlier.”

“Yeah well it is almost four am.” He shrugged.

“I’m going to go talk to Grace, don’t talk about me when I’m not here.” I told the both of them and then sent Asher a wink before I turned around and walked over to Grace. She was sitting on a seat with Scar on her lap as she read her a book. I smiled and snapped a photo of them before interrupting their sweet moment. “Hey Gracie, hey Scar.”

“Hey babe.” Grace grinned as I sat next to her.

“Is Max okay?” I asked, we left him with them because we were going out and couldn’t take him with us.

“He’s fine.” She laughed, “He’s already boarding the plane.”

I smiled and Grace then continued to read to Scar. I looked over at Asher, who was now participating in the picture taking with fans. I couldn’t help but smile as I watched him. When his eyes meet mine he winked before making a goofy face, which I returned the favor and I heard him laugh.

“You guys are idiots.” Grace muttered but her voice held amusement.

“Gracie, I have to tell you something.” I all but squealed. I could only keep it in for so long and it’d been killing me to tell her.

Grace look at me excitedly and then quickly sent Scarlet to Adam as he made his way over to us with a tray of food. Once everyone was out of earshot I spilled.

“You were right.” I smiled, “I’m pregnant.” I whispered and she squealed hugging me.

“I’m so excited! Does Asher know?”

“Of course he knows.” I told her in a duh tone and she pouted.

“You told him before me? But I’m your best friend.”

“I know.” I laughed, “but he’s my fiance.”

“I would have told you first.” She rolled her eyes, “But I’m too happy to be annoyed.” She hugged me again and I laughed.

“Nora.” Asher came over his voice was calm, “Did you?” he trailed off questioningly.

I nodded, “I could not not tell her Asher.”

He sighed but smiled, “Don’t tell anyone else without me.”