Chapter 22

“Grace!” I sighed annoyed, “How could you do that?”

“I didn’t realize until it was too late to stop her.” She sighed in defeat and we both looked down at the now multiple color flower girl dress. “I’m really sorry, I’ll buy the new one. I promise.”

I nodded and held my head as I thought about it, which I shouldn’t have because I was getting even more annoyed. It wasn’t entirely her fault, and I knew this. Everything just was stressing me out! The cake, the reception, flowers, dresses, tuxes, and basically wherever the hell I plan on have the damn thing. Oh right, there was also the date.

I drew in a breath and shook my head, “No, it’s fine. I’ll just buy another one.”

“Are you sure?” She shook her head, “It’s too much Nora, I can do this.”

“Grace seriously, I want too.” I smiled, “We’ll just keep it at my house until the wedding.”

“More like five minutes before the ceremony or she’ll just destroy it.”

I laughed, “probably not even that.”

It felt good to laugh. Asher left a few days ago to finish his tour and now all my time was dedicated to figuring out the wedding.

“You need a distraction.” Grace sighed, “All this stress isn’t good for the baby.”

“I know.” I sighed, “I don’t know what I’m supposed to do though. I have to figure everything out.”

“You know you don’t have to make it as soon as possible, right?”

“I know.” I sighed running my hand through my hair.

“If this stress is too much you can always wait. Engagements don’t have an expiration date.”

“He could always change his mind.” I shrugged, “Then it would be expired.”

Grace rolled her eyes, “We both know that that is impossible. He could never not love you.”

I shrugged again but I knew she spoke the truth. “Anyway I don’t want to wait. It’ll only be harder when I have a baby to take care of. Plus if I wait years we might have more children and that would be a hell of a lot more complicated.” I sighed getting a headache from just thinking about it.

“You’re right.” She agreed her eyes getting wider just at the thought. “Soon’s good.”

“Within the next nine months.” I nodded.

“Well, let’s get to it.”

~~~~****~~~~*****~~~~~