Chapter 15

AN: wrote this during our at sea day. No wifi then though.

And sorry it's kinda short.

*Devon*

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

---------------------

~•~Chapter Fifteen~•~

--Riley POV--

I cough and Riss reaches over and rubs my back.

"I don't mean it in a weird way! I mean like family!" Toby is bright red by this time and I'm pretty sure I am too.

"I know what you mean Toby. It's fine." Riss smiles kindly.

"You're like a big sister to me." He hugs her again.

"It's only funny because you're taller than me." Riss laughs, hugging him back. "But you're like my little brother." I shift slightly and when Toby lets go of her she turns and hugs me tightly.

"Oh we have a band meeting in a few. Braiden's gonna sit in even though he's not with us any more." Connor says as he walks away.

"Okay, sounds good." I hug Riss back and Toby leaves as well. "Hey you sure your okay?"

"Yeah." She nods. "Can I sit in too?" I nod.

"Of course you can. It's probably a local show or somethin." I smile and she cuddles into me. "Cold?"

"A little..." She slips her hand under my jacket and I feel them through my shirt.

"Holy!" I jump when I first feel her cold hands. "Holy crap! Your hands are freezing!"

"I know!" She grins at me and I lean over and peck her lips.

"Hey, I know it's kinda late, tomorrow being valentines day and all..."

"Yes..." She smiles wide.

"I didn't even..."

"I know you didn't finish your sentence. That's my job." She smiles wider and leans up, kissing me lovingly.

"I knew that." I kiss her back.

"Right..." She laughs softly. I grin and she laughs more. "Goof."

"Aren't you used to that yet?" She shrugs and I laugh. She smiles and kisses my nose.

"So. Meeting?" She tilts her head slightly.

"Yeah, let's go." I smile and pull back and take her hands. I kiss her forehead and she squeezes my hands.

--Narissa POV--

I smile and squeeze Riley's hands gently. He smiles softly at me and I smile back.

"Come on they're probably waiting for you." I laugh softly and we walk to the living room.

"'Bout time you two love birds showed up!" Thomas shouts.

"Hey! Inside voices!" Riley responds. I can't help but to laugh softly.

"Okay! Let's get to business guys. So I've talked to a few people and it looks like were up for more dates for our headlining tour!" Connor grins. Toby and Thomas whoop.

"Congrats guys." Braiden smiles and I look up at Riley.

"You can come if you'd like." He smiles kindly and I nod an nuzzle into his side.

"Okay." I smile.

"Connor, clear out one of the junk bunks. We got a special guest!" Riley grins at Connor.

"Alright, as long as you two aren't smoochin' the entire time." Connor smirks at us.

"Don't tell me what to do Brian." I stick my tongue out.

"Who is Brian!?" Connor says confused and I laugh.

"You, you're Brian." I roll my eyes.

"Okay. I guess." Connor shakes his head and Riley laughs confused.