Chapter 18

AN: MORE CUTSEY STUFFS

*Devon*

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

---------------------

~•~Chapter Eighteen~•~

--Riley POV--

I lead Riss over to the bear and she picks up her card. I hug her from behind as she inspects the envelope.

"Just open it!" I laugh softly.

"Fine!" She smiles at me and opens the envelope. "What else is in here? I can hear something." She shakes the envelope, a faint jingling coming from it.

"I guess you'll have to actually open it all the way to see what it is." I grin. She rolls her eyes at me and pulls out the card, opening it slowly.

"Riley! This is too much, now I feel bad cuz I didn't get you this much." She raises her hand, the chain from the necklace that was in with the card, dangling over her hand.

"Did you read the card?" I wrap my arms around her from behind and she leans into me as she reads it. When she finishes reading it she sniffs and wipes her eyes.

"I hate you." She turns and hugs me tightly.

"Love you too." I laugh softly and hug her back. "You want me to put it on?" She nods and pulls back slowly and hands me the necklace and turns and pulls her hair out of the way. I put it on her and she turns, her hand over the pendant.

"Don't you dare tell me how much this cost. I don't want to know." She laughs, sniffing again. "My turn to give you stuff."

"Okay." I smile and kiss her softly. She grins, kissing me back.

--Narissa POV--

We get our shoes on and walk across the street and into my house.

"Stay here, I'll be right back." I turn to Riley and smile.

"Don't take too long okay?" He smiles.

"Don't worry I won't." I roll my eyes and smirk and run up to my room. I grab a medium size box, card, and a ring. I put the ring in the box and run back down. "Ookay! I'm back! Riley?" I turn and look for him. "Ri?!" I squeak as he hugs me from behind. "Jerk!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." He chuckles.

"Do you want your presents?"

"Yes please." He nuzzles into my neck.

"Then be nice." He nods and I hand him the card. "Card first."

"Okay." He take the card and opens it. He takes a second or two to read it and looks at me.

"What?" I blink at him and he hugs me and lifts me off the ground.

"I love you so much." He mumbles into my hair and I nuzzle into him.

"I love you too, but I still have more stuff for you." I smile and he slowly lets me go and I look at him and he wipes his eyes.

"Sorry, it's just..." He blinks and smiles at me.

"Don't be sorry." I reach up and kiss his nose. "Here." I hand him the box and he takes it and shakes it. "And you told me just to open it." I laugh and he smiles wide and opens the box.

"Why does this look familiar?" He hold up the ring completely ignoring the watch in the box.

"I used to wear it on a chain. It was my grandfather's on my mom's side." I watch his face.

"Riss, I can't take this."

"Please, I want you to have it. It doesn't fit me and I want you to know how important you are to me."

"Riss..." He looks at me.

"Please. Let me see your hand and the ring." He does as I ask and I put the ring on his ring finger. "Perfect fit." I smile at him.

"Thank you." He hugs me again and I nuzzle into him.

"You're welcome."