Chapter 8

~•~Chapter Eight~•~

--Toby POV--

I woke up earlier than usual in the morning. I start walking to the kitchen but stop when I hear Riley and Riss talking. I tiptoe over there like the stealthy ninja I am and wait a few seconds. Once it's quiet I decide to pounce.

"Hey guys!!" I chirp as I bound in. I obviously scared Riss because she jumped and almost fell off the bed.

"Holy crap!!" She gasps. "Toby!!! There's this great thing called knocking!" She snaps. I first I look at her hurt, then I remember last night and how she woke up screaming. I feel my face relax.

"Sorry, I forgot. Rough night." I look over and see Tank. Where has he been? Anyways, I sit next to him and glance over at my brother. "Riley, please tell me you have something on." His face instantly turns dark red and I can't help but smirk to myself.

"Of course I have something on!" It was always hysterical when Riley's voice went high. In this case I think it might have gone up two octaves. I look over at Riss, my gaze asking if he was telling the truth. She nods and I nod once.

"You better." I smile at Riss then turn to Riley. "I don't need you two, ya know." Now it was Riss' turn to blush. Her cheeks turn cherry red and she picks up a pillow and hits me with it. I laugh. "I'm just saying!"

"Toby, why would you even think about that?" Riley scolds me and grabs the second pillow and helps Riss out and begins hitting me with it.

"I'm a teenage boy! What did you expect? And this isn't fair! Two against one?!" I can't help but snicker.

"Course it's two against one! We're like Bonnie and Clyde." Riss smirks and puts an arm around Riley's shoulders. I roll my eyes. Riss hits me with the pillow one more time then rests her chin on Riley's shoulder.

--Riley POV--

I carefully wrap my arm around Riss as Toby pets tank. She shudders unexpectedly and I look at her.

"You okay?" I pull her closer and she nods, exhaling shakily. "You sure?"

"Yeah, sorry." I shakes her head slightly.

"You don't need to be." I rest my head against hers and she smiles softly and kisses my cheek.

"You worry too much."

"I always worry too much, when have you known me to not worry about you?"

"Well, I don't know about when you were on tour." She shrugs.

"So far the tours I've been on, he worries about you constantly. Over half the footage we have him cut out for the update vids are of him worrying about you." Toby chimes in. She looks at me and I nod.

"He's telling the truth." I feel my face heat up with a blush and she smiles.

"You could've called or Skyped me, goof!" She laughs. "I would've picked up." She kisses my cheek and I lean into her.

"I know. I was being stupid. You know how I can be." I smile and she nods. Tank gets up and trots off somewhere. "Bye Tank?" I laugh and Riss and Toby shake their heads.

"Did Thomas and Brai stay too?" Riss asks and Toby shrugs.

"Connor and Thomas were still playing when I went to sleep so it is likely."

"We should prank them. That would be good." Riss smirks and glances from me to Toby.

"Let's do it." I nod in agreement.

"Why not!" Toby shrugs and we all sneak downstairs, mischievous smirks, plastered to our faces.

~•~•~•~•~
------------

AN: sorry, short update.

*Devon*