Chapter 9

AN: so I'm gonna do this at the top now incase you don't read after the chapter ends.

Any who. The song I was listening to when I wrote this was Dandelion Necklace by SayWeCanFly and it reminds me of Riley and makes me happy. Soo you could(should) go listen to it.

And I'm leaving for TX(Texas) Sunday at 5:30 in the morning so you either won't get an update or you'll get multiple updates. Thanks for reading guys!!

~•~•~•~•~•~

---------------

~•~Chapter Nine~•~

--Narissa POV--

We snuck out to the living room, Thomas was on the ground sleeping and Braiden was on the couch.

"Okay, who has their phone?" I ask quietly once we make our way into the kitchen. Toby raises his hand. "Record this." I smirk as Riley opens the fridge slowly so it isn't loud. He pulls out the Redi-Whip (for Redi-Whipping). I grin evilly and nod. I take it from him. "SlapCam." I whisper and Toby snickers softly cueing up the camera on his phone.

"Instavid?" He asks and I nod. Toby points the camera at me.

"SlapCam!" I whisper yell then spray the Redi-Whip in Riley's palm then my own and we sneak out to the living room and I nod at Riley and he slaps Thomas with the Redi-Whip and Toby records. Then I slap Braiden and they stay asleep and we run to Riley's room and laugh once the door is closed.

"I can't believe they didn't wake up!" Riley laughs out.

"I know right!" Toby snorts and we all laugh harder.

"They're going to wake up and be like 'what the fuck?'" I laugh more and sit on Riley's bed. After a few minutes, we were able to breathe normally again.

"Nice shorts, Nessie." Toby teases me and I pull at my short flannel pajama shorts. "At least you have a shirt on though." He smirks over at Riley. Toby was the little annoying brother I never wanted but was glad I had.

"You don't wear a shirt either Toby!" Riley turns red again and I pull him down so he sits next to me and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Ignore him. Toby, go get Connor up and get him to take you to Starbucks." I shoo him away.

"Okay!" He chirps and bounces off.

"Sometimes his energy makes my head hurt." I cuddle into Riley's side. He responds by wrapping his arms around me and I smile.

"Yeah... Sometimes." I reach up to peck his cheek but apparently he had the same idea. Our lips make contact and both of our eyes go wide in surprise. My face was heated with a blush but I urged myself to calm down.

It probably only a second or two but it felt like ages, Riley reached up to cup my cheek as he relaxes and leans into the kiss. I lean into his hand and kiss him back softly.

"Okay, what do you gu-- woah..." Connor walks in and we pull back.

"Can no one in this house knock?" I squeak, voice cracking. It was bad enough that that kiss had been my first but then it got interrupted very awkwardly.

"Sorry." Connor clears his throat, obviously embarrassed from walking in on our little make-out session. "W-what do you want from Starbucks?"

"Peppi white mocha frap. Grande." I speak quickly.

"Peppermint mocha, hot, grande." Riley speaks fast too.

"Okay... Be back in a little." He walks off quickly, shutting the door behind him. I hit my head against Riley's chest then look at him.

"Sorry..." He whispers. I smile softly and peck the corner of his lips.

"It's not your fault." I run my fingers through his hair and he kisses me on the lips again. I kiss back, holding the back of his neck.

He smiles against my lips and I roll my eyes.

"Weirdo." I murmur. He pulls back and nuzzles the crook of my neck.

"That's why you love me." He mumbles.

"One reason. Just one of the many." I smile, playing with his hair.

We sat there like that for awhile until we heard:

"Oh my god!!! What the hell!!"