Chapter 1

~•~Chapter One~•~

--Narissa POV--

"Connor!! You can be such an ass wipe sometimes!" I yell at him as we walk back to the car. "Give me my Starbucks!!" I was having a bad, the memories or nightmares, which ever you preferred, kept me up last night and I needed my coffee.

"Oh come on, Nessie!!" He chuckles getting in the drivers seat and I in the passengers seat. "What's the magic word?"

"Uh, I paid for that with my own hard earned cash so you better give it to me before I sick Tank on your ass?" I say sassily. "Or maybe before I make you spill your Starbucks?" I raise an eyebrow and he hands me my coffee. "Good boy..." I smirk.

"Hopefully Toby hasn't burnt down the house yet." Connor mumbles as we drive home. Both the McDonough parents and my aunt were out of town so we traveled back and forth between the two house. Since Connor and I were the first ones up we had Starbucks duty. Connor expected way too much of his littlest brother. Toby was still asleep once we got back. Riley on the other hand was on the couch watching cartoons. As soon as I got over there I changed it, they were playing Supernatural reruns. He humphed and I handed him his Starbucks. He smiled and watched TV with me.

"The hell is that thing?" He coughs on his Starbucks as the scarecrow made of human flesh was being looked over by Dean.

"The scarecrow? That thing is just nasty." I say and Connor walks in.

"What is this?" He gave me a weird look.

"Supernatural. Not that I expect you to know. This is good TV." My eyes glued to the screen, I sip my coffee.

"Sassy..." Connor comments as he walks to the kitchen. Seconds later Toby comes bounding out.

"Mornin'!" He grins and sigh.

"For some..." I grumble under my breath.

"Rough night?" Riley glances at me. I nod and hold back a yawn. "You wanna stay here tonight? We have a guest room." Their family was so nice to me, if I declined anything I felt bad. I nodded again, blinking.

"I apologise in advance if I wake you guys up." I smile at him tiredly. "Connor can you make me some toast?"

"Course! Just butter?"

"Just butter. Thanks doll." I grin at him and he rolls his eyes and Toby sits on the counter. "So what are we doing today?"

"We could go see a movie?" Toby suggests.

"That sounds good to me." I look at Connor and Riley who nod. "Okay I leave that in your capable hands Tobius." I turn back to the TV and my phone goes off. I look at it and get up answering it. "Hey Paul."

"Hey, how have you been?" Through the years I've heard him age through his voice.

"I had a rough night." I speak softly going into the bathroom to talk in private.

--Riley POV--

I watched Riss go down the hall.

"Who's Paul?" I turn to Connor.

"I don't know, I've never asked. Why, is someone jealous?" Connor smirks.

"Riley's got a crush!" Toby sing-songs.

"Shut up! I just don't want her to get hurt like..." I trail off. I don't know how much she told Toby or Connor and I don't want to tell them something Riss didn't want them to know.

"Like what?" Connor asks.

"Nothing, never mind." I shake my head and get up. A few seconds later Riss comes out and pulls me into a hug. "Hey. What's wrong?" I hug her carefully.

"Can we talk in private?" She speaks softly and I nod and help her to my room.

"What wrong?" I look at her, her eyes were red.

"He's out. How the hell is that possible?" She chokes on her words and my heart drops as she speaks. I pull her into a tight hug.

"He won't find you. He won't hurt you. I promised you that years ago. Nothing has changed. I got you." I cooed softly, trying to reassure her.

"I know. We need to tell Connor and Toby. They deserve to know." She whispers.

"Later. Let's not ruin their day, okay?" I rub her back.

"Okay. Okay." She pulls back softly and sniffs, wiping away tears. "Let's get back to them, they'll get suspicious." She smiles sadly and I nod and we go back out to the other.

"Nessie. What's the matter?" Connor runs over and hugs her.

"Nothing, everything's okay." She hugs back.

"Fine don't tell me." He shakes his head.

"I'll tell you guys later. I don't want to ruin your day." She mumbles.

"You better." He squeezes her before letting her go. Toby hugs her from the side, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"You going to be okay?" He asks softly.

"With you guys I'll be fine..." She smiles and hugs him back.

~•~•~•~•~
-------------

AN: so I was bored so here's another update.

*Devon*