Chapter 35

AN: hey guys so I'll be ending this fan fic soon.

But! But...

Wait there's a but so don't hate me just yet.

I am going to be writing a second part/sequel/epilogue/whatever. So... Please please please please pleeeeaaaaasssseee comment title ideas. Please. Please.

So yeah, (please^), love you guys and keep reading!

≫Devon⇒

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

--------------------

~•~Chapter Thirty-Five~•~

--Narissa POV--

Once I hear the door close behind Riley I open my eyes and sit up. I push the pillows and blankets around so it looks like I'm underneath them still asleep. I get dressed in a pair of jean shorts and crop tank top, I pull on a pair of red vans and sneak out the slider, that's 'nailed shut' as far as everyone else is concerned, with my wallet and walk across the street where a Starbucks was conveniently placed. I order my drink and give the fake name of Sierra and respond as that name is called and grab my drink and sandwich and get back to the house quickly. I get in right as there's a knock on the door.

"Riss, you up? It's Connor..." He speaks through the door.

"Uh come on in." I bite my lip as I glance down at my Starbucks. Connor walks in and glances at me before looking over his shoulder and closing the door.

"Where the hell did you go?!" He whispers.

"Uh, Starbucks."

"I mean Starbucks where? And how did you get out of here?" Connor keeps his voice down.

"Just across the street. I went out the slider. Please, you can't tell anyone. Okay?"

"Like hell I won't tell anyone!" He looks at me in shock. "You could've been taken or worse killed."

"Connor keep your voice down. Please."

"No! Riss, do you want to get yourself hurt? Do you know what that would do to us, to me, to Toby, to Riley?!"

"Connor, shh, Riley is going to hear you." I set everything down and go over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. He pushes my hand away and swats at them when I try to calm him down.

"If something happened to you, Riley would only blame himself and he wouldn't be able to live with the guilt!" Connor practically explodes. A few seconds later Riley comes running in.

"Connor why are you yelling at her?!" He runs over to me and looks me over. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"Riley, I'm fine."

"What the hell Connor?!" Riley has a look of hurt in his eyes and I try to pull him back.

"Riley relax. Connor get out." I get Riley to sit on the bed but Connor doesn't move. "Connor we will finish this later just get the hell out of my room!!" I start yelling mid-sentence. I push him out and slam the door behind him. "I can't live like this!" I screech as I sink to the floor. All of a sudden everything was bubbling out and I couldn't control it anymore. I stand and grab my phone.

"Riss. Riss what are you doing?" Riley walks over to me and I dial a number. "Who are you calling? Riss?!" I ignore him as I press send. "Narissa Barnes tell me who the hell you're calling!"

"Rissy?" The voice on the other end of the phone speaks.

"24th and Arbutus. Don't you dare try anything you prick. Tuesday, 9:30 pm. Don't be late." I hang up.

"Riss, did you just call your dad?" I don't respond. "Riss..."

"Yes, I need to finish this, Ri. Only I can do that."