N

It was finally Spring, where flowers starts to bloom and so does love...

❝Yah! Jungkook! Look, our first ever audience!❞ Jimin, the guitarist of the band, squealed excitedly as he pointed on a highschool girl, sitting on the small bench. Jungkook, the lead vocalist of the band, looked at where Jimin was pointing at and saw the girl.

❝Yah. Jimin hyung, you do realize that she's wearing earphones right?❞ Taehyung, the drummer of the band snickered and rolled his eyes.

❝Yah! But at least she's paying attention❞ Jimin scoffed, still pointing at the highschool girl.

The girl noticed Jimin pointing at her. She looked around trying make sure that it was her he was pointing at. She looked at Jimin with a confused look an mouthed him 'me?' as she removed the earphones from her ears.

Jimin nodded.

❝Well, what are we waiting for hyung? Let's play a song for our first listener!" Jungkook smirked, still not taking his eyes off the girl.

The band started playing their song called, As I Told You (A/N: Let's Just pretend that they're the ones who originally owned the song)

(JK)
As I told you
I'm in love with you
But, I
Can't even tell you
Another day is passing by
But I'm always going nowhere

(TH)
When you have your back to me
I always look at you
When you are in front of me
I always look at the ground
Haven't you notice me?
Awkwardly forcing myself to look away from you

(JM)
Every time we happened
To pass by each other
Everytime we brushed by each other
Exchanging greetings
Didn't you realize
that happened way too often?

(JK)
Every single moment like that
Was never a coincidence
As much as I love you, I'm scared to say
What a fool I am!

(JM)
As I told you
I'm in love with you
But, I
Can't even tell you
Another day is passing by
But I'm always going nowhere
As I told you

(JK)
I'm in love with you
But, I
Can't even tell you
Another day is passing by
But I'm always going nowhere❞

They time they ended the song, Jungkook jumped off the little stage they were standing at and walked towards the girl.

❝Hi miss beautiful. So what do you think about our song?❞ Jungkook winked and wriggled his eyebrows flirtatiously at the girl.

The girl just stared at him with a stoic face and coldly said, ❝Your lyrics were kinda old fashioned. It sucked.❞ The girl then walked away only to be stopped by Jungkook holding her wrist.

❝Wait! I'm Jeon Jungkook. What's your name miss?❞ Jungkook asked her.

❝I'm sorry but I don't tell my name to strangers especially perverts like you.❞ The girl gave Jungkook a sarcastic smile before finally walking away without any interruptions.

❝Me? A pervert?!❞ Jungkook asked himself in disbelief. His hyungs started to laugh at his failed attempt of flirting with the girl. He walked back to his bandmates, sulking.

❝Jimin hyung, am I a pervert?❞ Jungkook asked his bandmate.

Jimin thought for a while before saying, ❝A little...? Okay maybe not a little. But you're a pervert alright.❞ Jimin laughed at the expression of their maknae.

❝Yah! Jimin hyung you traitor!" Jungkook cried as he softly pinned Jimin's arm.

❝I agree with Jimin hyung. Remember the time when we were in highschool? You tried to peek at the girls' washroom!❞ Taehyung bursted out laughing. ❝And you were staring at her for the whole performance, no wonder she thinks you're a pervert.❞ Taehyung added.

❝I can't help it hyung! She's just too beautiful!❞ Jungkook whined. His hyungs started to tease him nonstop since that day.

❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁

A/N:. Hey guys! Since my fanfic, Sweet Revenge has finally ended, I decided to create a new fanfic! So I got ideas from a Korean Drama and I decided to write it. But I won't really copy the whole scenes in the Drama of course. I will put a lot of twists here in this fanfic. I hoped you liked it guys! And I'm sorry if the updates of my stories are really slow, it's just that, I was running out of ideas and I am still searching ideas for my other stories so yeah. Don't forget to vote this story and comment!