D

"Good Morning Jungkook-ssi! I'm glad you finally signed our company's contract." Tzuyu's mother smiled at Jungkook. He smile was so wide she almost looked like the cheshire cat. "We've also already paid the hospital bills for your father's recovery."

"Yeah, and I already left my band and my girlfriend, now what do you want me to do now?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, I want you to be in a project team with my daughter, Tzuyu. If the people love your partnership, then good. But if they don't then I'll find another project for you." She smiled.

"Is that all?" Jung kook asked soullessly as he played with his fingers. Tzuyu's mother smiled and nodded. And with that, Jungkook walked out of her office.

_______________________________________________

"Lisa, stop crying. He's not worth it." Jin said as he comforted Lisa. "You know what? He's an asshole who doesn't know just how amazing and important you are."

"Oppa, what did I do wrong? Was I not enough?" Lisa asked as she sobbed on Jin's shoulder.

"No no no. Don't say that Lisa, you definitely didn't do anything wrong and you were more than enough, but that asshole was too blind to see it." Jin said as he hugged Lisa tightly. It hurts him to see his precious little step sister cry. "You know what you should do? You should prove to him that you are okay, it'll be a punch in the face to that egotistical jerk."

"But how should I do that? I mean, I definitely don't look okay now." Lisa laughed lightly as she wiped her tears away.

"By going out and living life!" Jin beamed. "You can call your friends in your past high school."

'But I don't have any friends... But oh wait, maybe I can call Suga' She thought to herself. She smiled at Jin and hugged him. "You're right oppa, I should live my life to the fullest."