V

( Lisa's POV )

"Just wait here okay? I'll just call your Doctor." Jin oppa said. I nodded my head and he then walked out of the room.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was Jungkook. I suddenly started to feel guilty. I wanted to tell him the truth, but I'm scared. I'm scared that he'll be hurt. A tear fell from my right eye, but I quickly wiped it away.

I didn't answer his call, I just left my phone ringing beside me. It finally stopped ringing. Suddenly, messages started popping up in my phone.

Baby Bunny😍❤

Hey Lisa. You didn't answered your
phone😞. So I decided to text you
instead.

Baby Bunny😍❤

I just wanted to tell you that
Hobi hyung will be throwing
a party this weekend and I
want you to come with me so
I could introduce you to my
hyungs formally. Send me your
reply after reading this.

Baby Bunny😍❤

I love you! ❤😘

A small smile formed on my lips. He's so sweet. What did I do to deserve such an amazing guy?

Suddenly the door opened, revealing Jin oppa and what I assume is my new doctor, Kim Namjoon.

"Hi Lisa." He smiled at me warmly, showing me his dimples. Wah! He's so goodlooking!

"Hello Doctor Kim." I then gave him a small smile.

"So, Lisa are you feeling better now?" He asked as he took a seat at the end of my bed. I gave him a small nod. "Good then." He smiled. He then turned to Jin oppa before saying, "Umm Jin hyung, can you leave the two of us for a while please? I need to talk to her for a bit."

"Sure thing. Just don't break her okay? Or else I'll kill you!" Jin oppa joked. Namjoon just laughed and shooed Jin oppa away. He then turned to me, his expression was no longer soft and bubbly, instead, it was serious.

"Lisa... Its about your condition..."

________________________

4 DAYS LATER:

[Jungkook's POV]

"Aish! Where's my shirt hyung!" I yelled at Taehyung hyung. Today, I was suppose to get Lisa, but this jerkass hyung was making me late because he freaking hid the shirt that I was suppose to wear at Hobi hyung's party.

"Ummm it's...... A Secret!" He screamed at my face before running off to God knows where.

"Fuck you hyung!" I screamed. I guess I'll just have to find another shirt then. Ugh. After like 15 minutes, I finally finished getting ready. Now its time to get Lisa. I went out and rode my motorcycle to Lisa's place.

The time I got there, I knocked on the door and waited for it to open.

“Kookie! You're here!” Lisa beamed at me, showing me her beautiful smile. I looked at her outfit and damn does she look hot! She even changed her haircolor now. She looks like a goddess.

(A/N: outfit below 👇👇👇)